Re: Known Bugs / Issues

Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:40 am

Oh my 2 days without a SS it must be bugged -_-

Hikarireigai
Squire
Squire

Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:07 pm

Have bug with arena highest rank. It's 33, but its unreal for me, and this is going from 46-50 lvl. But I did't take any reward for this.
Support do nothing for 3 mounth. Bad support. I write 2 tickets, one closed without solving problem, and now i make another #132612. And they do nothing again.
Check your people in russian support, becouse they are useless. I'm hope that you will fix it, or i get a normal answer, where you can say how to get 33 rank on arena, with my heroes, on my account.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:27 pm

Hikarireigai, I didn't understand what the problem was exactly. You were ranked 33th, at the time rewards are distributed, but you didn't get the 55 diamonds in your mailbox, is that it?

I have never seen any bug regarding this, so am assuming you are misunderstanding how the rankings work. There are 2 types of rewards in arena:
1) The first time you achieve a ranking, higher than any you had before, you will get a diamond reward instantly. This can only happen once, until you beat your previous highest ranking. Once you have been #1 you will never receive this type of reward again, ever.
2) Once per day, at a specific time, arena rewards are calculated. Based on the ranking you have, at this exact point in time, you will get a small diamond reward. If you were 33th when this happened then you should have 55 diamonds in your mailbox. The reward for daily #1 is 300 diamonds.

Hikarireigai
Squire
Squire

Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:14 pm

Problem that i never get 33th rank, it's mistake, and i don't know how it happend. Thats unreal with my heroes. Really. And becouse of lame support, you not get my massage when i see that 3 mounth ago. Then i get higer and higer on arena, and dont get reward.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:10 pm

Hikarireigai wrote:
Problem that i never get 33th rank, it's mistake, and i don't know how it happend. Thats unreal with my heroes. Really. And becouse of lame support, you not get my massage when i see that 3 mounth ago. Then i get higer and higer on arena, and dont get reward.

So you are talking about the first type of reward I mentioned in my post, correct? Are you absolutely sure that your account was never, ever, ranked higher than 33th in the arena and that when you got to 33th you didn't receive anything in your mail box?

Hikarireigai
Squire
Squire

Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:37 am

Highets i ever get it's 200-250 rank, when you added rayman, and many people test him on arena solo. But i'm sure i not get reward for first thing you have described.

Kate4ever
Knight
Knight

Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:48 pm

Sumiko ult sometimes shootbackward. Her ult should always shoot forward first

Kate4ever
Knight
Knight

Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:29 pm

Concerning Sumiko Sometimes when I'm fighting in HOL or in any other fights with Sumiko first ult tornado goes backward behind the last hero? That means that first tornado will do probably zero dmg to anyone. Her tornado should always spin to the front than move back toward your team.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:49 am

Kate4ever wrote:
Concerning Sumiko Sometimes when I'm fighting in HOL or in any other fights with Sumiko first ult tornado goes backward behind the last hero? That means that first tornado will do probably zero dmg to anyone. Her tornado should always spin to the front than move back toward your team.

The tornado deals too much damage, if it wasn't random it would be too easy to destroy entire teams.

Kate4ever
Knight
Knight

Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:12 pm

True but sometimes its useless if its start from the back of your teams. What other heros that you know of that can do zero damage from an ult? If its too much damage than the tornado needs to reduce a little to balance it out. But It make it difficult to take her serious if at times her ult is off and only COF is the only place she is viable. I was watching my replay in GW with her and 2 times her ult went back ward doing zero damage to no one. Only time it did some damage was when the enemy reach the backline. This makes here sort of in a way useless in GW, and Arenas. But when you say she does too much Damage. Vulko does too much damage and his ults hits everyone. At least the damage from Tornado is different as it spins and move around. But I still think it should move to the enemys first as there is no enemy in the back and most are in the front.