Arclight
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Re: Known Bugs / Issues

Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:00 pm

dda1992 wrote:
Hello,
I like to speak with an admin because i purchase a ezio 5 stars pack to get the diamond box bonus but i didn't get the bonus event.
Please help, thank you.

Ezio and Prince of Persia don't count toward any other purchase bonuses.

Ardanien wrote:
Vincent's Dreadful Imprisonment is landing, the imprisoned hero dies, but no bat is created. I've noticed it happening somewhat randomly in CoF, but today had it happen ~5 times straight repeating a fight vs Elric in the front.

Heroes already have a chance to resist the imprisonment initially, why is it failing to create the bat if they die within the ability window as well? Is this a side effect of bonus kill resistance or something else?

Sure the prison didn't run out before you killed him?

Cascada336 wrote:
In auto battle ARENA, Tsuki will always do NEW MOON ultimate and never do FULL MOON ultimate. This only occurs when he is in ARENA and EPIC ARENA. We should be able to have Tsuki do both types of ultimates at random rather than just one version of the ultimate always in arena.

Forwarded to have it checked :)
"Comments reflect the opinion of their authors and in particular are not suitable to justify a legal decision."

「A」rclight
Level 100, 98k rating, 642 stars

Guild leader of

「A」llstars
Server 11-24, 87 wins - 7 loss

Schneemond
Knight
Knight

Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:23 am

When Dina uses her Golden Shield Ability and gets triggered into attacking, she deals magical damage with those 5-10 attacks (haven't figured out the amount of the hits yet), but she has 0 magical attack.
Why I know it's magical? Prophecy Pool Firehawk. My team there is Ezio, Octo, Tholin, Dina and Driller, and since I use Dina as well, sometimes a lot of "magical immune"-messages appear when she backfires from Golden Shield.
Could that damage be changed to physical so it can scale from her power?

FOMULA91
Squire
Squire

Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:52 am

Anyone else have similar issue where there Heroic Academy building not showing up?
I turned LV85 couple days ago but when I go to Heroes' Village, Heroic Academy is not there.
I also cannot click on either Workshop or Furnace too.
Tried contacting in game customer support and sent PM via Facebook but haven't heard back...

Please see picture below for reference.

Sham368
Squire
Squire

Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:05 pm

With last update, stat physical armor from forge on signature item of garrick reset to 0..

EDIT : it is ok now, they fixed it
Last edited by Sham368 on Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Poguenitz
Squire
Squire

Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:12 pm

Hello there,

My nickname is Poguenitz (69119) and I play in the 322 Pyrolite server. Since the new merge with 323 2 days ago, I'm not getting my daily 120 diamonds. It appears "Mission not complete", the days are counted but no prize for me. I sent them a message in-game for the technical issue and they sent me a pick back saying that I got my diamonds when I really did not. And I'm not the only one in my guild having this issue AFTER another merge.

Please help to fix it.

Thx in advance

WiseOwl
Squire
Squire

Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:50 am

Why are rewards for level and time spent in the game only for beginners?
Are those who started playing before do not deserve this promotion?

Schneemond
Knight
Knight

Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:43 am

WiseOwl wrote:
Why are rewards for level and time spent in the game only for beginners?
Are those who started playing before do not deserve this promotion?

Someone from my guild contacted the Customer Support about that, and the simple answer was, that those old servers have other things to compensate the loss of the time-spent rewards etc (RotA again, which is only lvl 90+). So old servers have other "events" than new server.
I somewhat understand the logic behind that, but it is still not fair towards the old servers, since we simply lose those items, whereas the new servers cannot get RotA due to their level (they simply aren't playing long enough).

ObaDius
Squire
Squire

Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:16 am

Since the update this morning my account is lost i went thru all the steps on help and still no luck. My user name is ObaDius and my server is 400 cherry branch. Please help or respond thanks

ObaDius
Squire
Squire

Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:16 am

Since the update this morning my account is lost i went thru all the steps on help and still no luck. My user name is ObaDius and my server is 400 cherry branch. Please help or respond thanks

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:25 am

ObaDius wrote:

There was no update this morning. My advice is to always disable auto update on google play. If there is an update the game will download itself.