Arclight
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Re: Known Bugs / Issues

Fri May 26, 2017 12:25 pm

Reggelt wrote:
Treasure Cave No red dot (outside where the name is "Treasure Cave") so I don't know if the mining is done or someone attacked me. Never worked I only saw YouTube videos about it.

The red dot appears when your auto-plunder is finished.
"Comments reflect the opinion of their authors and in particular are not suitable to justify a legal decision."

「A」rclight
Level 100, 98k rating, 642 stars

Guild leader of

「A」llstars
Server 11-24, 87 wins - 7 loss

Reggelt
Baron
Baron

Fri May 26, 2017 12:36 pm

Arclight wrote:
Reggelt wrote:
Treasure Cave No red dot (outside where the name is "Treasure Cave") so I don't know if the mining is done or someone attacked me. Never worked I only saw YouTube videos about it.

The red dot appears when your auto-plunder is finished.

Thank you! I didn't know that. Should I write a suggestion so we could see a red dot when the mining is done? Maybe a red dot in the left corner.

SmileX
Knight
Knight

Fri May 26, 2017 5:05 pm

When our hero is at max level and we use the new feature to add more EXP we get this Chinese text, instead of our language
If you like my posts add me:
992a6f27
Click: Avatar -> Invite Friends -> Invitation Codes -> Enter Code

flimflam
Squire
Squire

Sun May 28, 2017 1:39 am

Please fix Shirley's Ultimate. Even if she does swing the hook it almost never actually grabs anyone. Her Ultimate attack is worthless in its current state. Not to mention the animation is way too long. Just cut it down to 2 swings above her head instead of 3.

Just giving her an Awakening doesn't make her fixed. I have her Awakened, and its nice, but she still isn't 100%.

MeetArt1fact
Knight
Knight

Sun May 28, 2017 3:50 am

Well, I have something to say, english is not my mother language so will have a lot of mistakes in my writing... I don't know for how long now, but my game lately is just not opening, u may say 'read the forum, folllow the instructions, reset, unistall, all done'... well, there's the problem... I do all the steps over and over and over, and the bug remains, do u know what is to try opening the game to paly and it simply not open, how frustrating it is? I don't want to quit the game, I won't quit the game, but I need a permanent solution to my problem, it's 12;43pm here where I am, and I am trying to log in since 10am.... yes, u read right.... I am over 10 hours trying to log in into the game, because it just don't open, and don't think that thi happened only today.... I try to log in everyday, and the only moment that I am able to enter the game is after the last refresh at 9pm that is 1am for me in Brasil, so I'm asking, please, I need help...thx

dda1992
Squire
Squire

Mon May 29, 2017 3:23 pm

Hello,

I like to speak with an admin because i purchase a ezio 5 stars pack to get the diamond box bonus but i didn't get the bonus event.

Please help, thank you.

dzulio
Knight
Knight

Mon May 29, 2017 8:20 pm

Why double dragons scales event wasnt from the start of the day? I received only normal amount od dragons scales, not double.

Ardanien
Squire
Squire

Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:03 pm

Vincent's Dreadful Imprisonment is landing, the imprisoned hero dies, but no bat is created. I've noticed it happening somewhat randomly in CoF, but today had it happen ~5 times straight repeating a fight vs Elric in the front.

Heroes already have a chance to resist the imprisonment initially, why is it failing to create the bat if they die within the ability window as well? Is this a side effect of bonus kill resistance or something else?

Cascada336
Squire
Squire

Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:35 pm

In auto battle ARENA, Tsuki will always do NEW MOON ultimate and never do FULL MOON ultimate. This only occurs when he is in ARENA and EPIC ARENA. We should be able to have Tsuki do both types of ultimates at random rather than just one version of the ultimate always in arena.

Uglushi
Squire
Squire

Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:13 am

Bei mir geht das Spiel nach 5 bis 10 Minuten aus, mein Rekord war mal 15 Minuten durchspielen, danach war ich aber 2 mal schon wieder drausen als ich reinkamm.