KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Re: Known Bugs / Issues

Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:27 am

Kate4ever wrote:
But when you say she does too much Damage. Vulko does too much damage and his ults hits everyone.

If vulko ults when there are 5 heroes alive with decent physical protection it is not that scary, and will feed your team. The tornado interrupts the heroes and can kill heroes like malrath in 2 seconds at full HP. But she is inconsistent for arena yeah, she plays a core role in several HOL though.

Kate4ever
Knight
Knight

Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:38 pm

KemosabeTBC wrote:
Kate4ever wrote:
But when you say she does too much Damage. Vulko does too much damage and his ults hits everyone.

If vulko ults when there are 5 heroes alive with decent physical protection it is not that scary, and will feed your team. The tornado interrupts the heroes and can kill heroes like malrath in 2 seconds at full HP. But she is inconsistent for arena yeah, she plays a core role in several HOL though.

Her Ult starts very late in Arena and Epic at which she only able to ult at the very end and if lucky to manage to release it once. Thats saying other heros can also boost magic defense and also vulko can pretty much kill her off from the very beginning. Only in HOL is she worth something but everything else renders here useless at times or most of the time because here build up for Ult takes too long. Petros currently deals the highest damage in HOL but you can see hes didnt kill anyone in 2 secs same as vulko. But Vulko can unleash 2 ults thats enough to kill 5 heros if the 2nd one goes off. Sumiko Ults very very late in arena battles and epicarena, and in GW. Most of the time is dead at the start of half way into the battle. If she is lucky to ult it would be the very end right before she die. The 2sec death on Mal is hard to believe as i have seen her ult late game and she didnt kill but 1-2 heroes if lucky. You also have hurok with bind that can interupt her as well, and magnus with 1 shot kill. I like to see a video of you stating the entire team would be dead if her nado hits them as I have yet to see this happen when I use here. I'm Rank1 it really doesnt matter if she gets fix/improve or not. Just pointing out that I think her ult should hit an enemy and not technically miss fired and goes backwards. In real life we call this friendly casualty. In game I call it a bug as any spells is intending for one reason to hit an enemy O.O :) Cheers!!! :) But I see I can't really change your thinking but at least I know sumiko wont be improve any time soon to make her more useful else where.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:24 pm

Kate4ever wrote:
If she is lucky to ult it would be the very end right before she die. The 2sec death on Mal is hard to believe as i have seen her ult late game and she didnt kill but 1-2 heroes if lucky.

It can happen, and I have seen it happen, although it is unlikely, but my point is that it would happen more often if she was changed to work like you suggest.
That said there are better heroes to use for arena than her, that is ok, not every hero can be good for everything.