Kritical
Squire
Squire

Enchanting bug

Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:52 am

Every time i try to enchant a piece of equipment , after i chose the item to be used , i press once but it keeps using that item until is depleted even if my finger is away from the screen.This makes enchanting so hard and often makes me lose to much of an item.

Arclight
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Re: Enchanting bug

Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:21 am

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=9877

Next time check if your issue is already known please or use the search function.
"Comments reflect the opinion of their authors and in particular are not suitable to justify a legal decision."

「A」rclight
Level 100, 98k rating, 642 stars

Guild leader of

「A」llstars
Server 11-24, 87 wins - 7 loss

Vesperas
Viscount
Viscount

Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:49 pm

I had this happen to my Luna's Boots and Viking Helm... and almost wasted 36 purple healing stones!

The thing that sucks is that it will keep going even if you select another hunter... and this happened to me when I was doing an awake item lol... Well, least it's 7 stars now...
Attempting Friendship Mode, please say "go back to your hole" if I veer off Friendship Mode and I'll delete non Friendship posts. Together we can be Friends! (Unless you are a traitor)
Hunter of Traitors, Ex Legendary non-Vip from Server 18.

pusymawudu
Squire
Squire

Sat Jul 25, 2020 3:38 am

Lilith Games and sports are arranged in the shadow of the hovering sites or the layers. The injections of the game and assignment writers Uk is followed for the issues for the terms. The plant is fit in the mid of the ousting of the joys for the singled element for the shapes for all offers.