CARL05
Squire
Squire

How to save my progress?

Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:51 am

I ´m afraid of list my progress, when I lost my mobil phone for example... could you tell me please, where is the possibility to save my game? i Jave no Facebook and I have Aplle phone...

Quaky
Baron
Baron

Re: How to save my progress?

Tue Sep 03, 2019 6:14 pm

Make a facebook, simple lol
No other way

Sylphi
Baron
Baron

Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:47 pm

There are actually 2 different way to save your game, like for example if you're playing on a phone you can choose to link it to your Facebook or to your email. In your case if you don't have Facebook, you could choose the email. Very simple. And "Quaky" you know nothing so shush!
"I COMMAND you to be SILENCE!"

Quaky
Baron
Baron

Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:56 am

Sylphi wrote:
There are actually 2 different way to save your game, like for example if you're playing on a phone you can choose to link it to your Facebook or to your email. In your case if you don't have Facebook, you could choose the email. Very simple. And "Quaky" you know nothing so shush!

ok "Sylphi" was just joking smh, c'mon you yourself gotta agree with me here these players can't be that dumb lol u literally have 2 options infront ur eyes on screen a blue button saying facebook and a white one saying google like k damn, we don't talk about the red one that says guest

Like sheesh almost all of those kinda players ask the same lol this is a mobile game lmao not a console game of course the only option to save is to link the game to a fb, twitter or google account

Lady0fTheSun
Baron
Baron

Sun Oct 06, 2019 7:37 pm

Link your account to Facebook or Google Play. This makes it easier to recover your account and saves the majority of your progress.