ZeroSylphi23
Squire
Squire

My Sylphi CRISIS

Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:25 pm

Guys please someone reply fast because the event is almost over! Will Sylphi's song of the dead avatar come back?!?! I need to know because I have enough money to either buy the avatar and 50 of her soul stones but then I will only have 75 of her soul stone because I have 25, or I could buy 120 of her stones and get her, but not the avatar.

ashOck
Baron
Baron

Re: My Sylphi CRISIS

Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:02 pm

It would be only a guess to say that it will or will not be back.

But it seems as if the choice is clear... Get Syl or get the avatar? You want the SS to get her and to start upgrading and utilizing her in the game. There are many players out there with strong Syls that are not spending for the avatar and skin. If you are so penny pinched, get neither and put in into savings for your education.

DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount

Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:09 am

1.- Only stupid and/or rich people get that avatar
2.- Get the soulstones to summon her.

CharlesMiller
Squire
Squire

Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:44 am

Art of the function is held for the charges for the team. Implementation of the goals and visits of the https://dissertation-today.com/ have flowed for the selections. Ornament is filled for the implementation of the goals. The mains manually following all the terms for humans. the thing is issued for the management of the terms for all citizens.

RyanLacey
Squire
Squire

Fri May 22, 2020 9:58 am

Good to see that the people are relying so fast on this blog and trying to help out the people and you can get research paper writing service for your writing task. Such online blogs are great ways to share and get information about your related topic and the problem. So feel free to ask any valid questions.

joannawebster
Squire
Squire

Wed Aug 12, 2020 8:56 am

Every essay that our writers complete is written to perfection. All essay papers are guaranteed for customer satisfaction, so the customer takes absolutely no risk when using our services. We guarantee every document against plagiarism. We guarantee technical perfection, such as no spelling or grammar errors. We guarantee the best possible essay that money can buy! In other words, the best essay is the custom writing paypal from EssaysWriters.com!