skiezow
Squire
Squire

Iphone account <=> android account

Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:12 pm

Hey guys,

Im currently playing on iphone but i got a new android device. I dont really remember how i setup this account, is there a way to see your login details?
Also is there a way to transfer it to a google account so i can play on both devices?

Thanks in advance.
Last edited by skiezow on Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Poseidon
Knight
Knight

Re: Iphone account > android account

Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:29 pm

Hello skiezow, welcome to the forums.

1. You can login back on your iPhone and click your Avatar Icon, Account ID is there.
2. You can login through Facebook (it doesn't make automatic posts for you, so it's fine) and that should be able to carry over different phones
3. That thread name is just wrong. The statement iPhone <=> Android can never use the ">" sign. NEVER. It's just like The Unstoppable Force hitting the Immovable Object. The Universe crashes and we'll need Dr. Who to blow up his TARDIS to restart it.

Best of luck :)

skiezow
Squire
Squire

Re: Iphone account > android account

Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:57 am

i tried connecting to facebook but this did not work for me. when i login using facebook it does not show me my parties.

ashOck
Baron
Baron

Re: Iphone account <=> android account

Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:52 pm

For login info, I would send a support ticket. Your email is a likely login ID.

The game is NOT playable across platforms. The android and iPhone devices cannot play the same account, likely due to different codings.

Zentor
Viscount
Viscount

Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:02 pm

You can't transfer your account from an Android to iPoop. It's their spaghetti coding.

Poseidon
Knight
Knight

Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:21 pm

Zentor wrote:
It's their spaghetti coding.

Ahahah, my Programming teacher use to nag at me that way whenever I used goto in Pascal :D
Fuck spaghetti, goto is awesome.

But yeah, I didn't think about the cross-platform. Which is strange somewhat, since it's only the account info that needs to be transferred. You'd think it wouldn't be that big of a deal. But I guess butchering and crippling a UNIX kernel to turn it into a non-open source system does that...

HarveyMoyer
Squire
Squire

Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:48 am

Every iPhone user has problems of his own psychological type. Some people feel different types of problems and some of other types at https://topamericanwriters.com/papernow-org/ which students feel easier. While gaming brightness should be proper and speed of player is also considered.