SmileX
Knight
Knight

Shop Heroes

Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:05 pm

The update that changed the way how we get the souls of the heroes in the shops is the worst this game had so far, I have been asking support to change their system, as it wastes so much stones refreshing over and over again, without us getting the souls of the heroes we need... And another thing that bothers me is not knowing which heroes we can get in each shop, that is why I have created this.

-Edit-
This last update they have launched about the Shops, it helps a little bit, because one hero will be the same for the all day, but we need to be very lucky to get the hero that we really need... But if they change it a little bit and let us choose which hero we want to lock, then it would be perfect.
Last edited by SmileX on Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:08 pm, edited 7 times in total.
If you like my posts add me:
992a6f27
Click: Avatar -> Invite Friends -> Invitation Codes -> Enter Code

Maxie3
Squire
Squire

Re: Shop Heroes

Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:18 pm

Not only it is very unbalanced (look how many useful heroes goes for Hall of Legends and compare it to Arena), but also just stupid. It is not helping, it's just an excuse for Lilith to bring more heroes to specific shops, while neglect others.
For me, they should kick some heroes (Ulfang, Esabel, why the fk are you still here), while rebalance things. Like, rework your soulstones progress.

SmileX
Knight
Knight

Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:33 pm

Maxie3 wrote:
Not only it is very unbalanced (look how many useful heroes goes for Hall of Legends and compare it to Arena), but also just stupid. It is not helping, it's just an excuse for Lilith to bring more heroes to specific shops, while neglect others.
For me, they should kick some heroes (Ulfang, Esabel, why the fk are you still here), while rebalance things. Like, rework your soulstones progress.

I have to agree... The shops are just screaming for being adjusted... Why do we keep getting souls for heroes that we have already maxed to 7 stars ? It is pointless... at least they should reduce their chances to very low values.

And yes, the Arena Shop heroes are just ridiculous bad... only Ethera, Xanos, Vespix and Namtar are worth buying. Hanzo is not too bad but we can get his souls farming in the stages. But we have to be fair... This store is the most difficult to get coins... so if we get too many heroes here we will have problems to complete them.

They should re-think the way we get the souls in the shops, it is frustrating having to refresh 2 or 3 times just to get the souls we need just 1 time, or even no luck at all.
992a6f27

Ivanrgs
Baron
Baron

Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:52 am

As a first more I would remove all heroes which can be collected from heroic campaign, maybe except Tareth.
And from other side add some less useful heroes to campaign so some people still can join and enjoy them.

Namorat
Viscount
Viscount

Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:27 am

Arena really has one good hero for me. By now I use that shop for items only.
no more money from me

SmileX
Knight
Knight

Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:11 pm

Just updated the new heroes in the Shops.
Nilya and Lars
992a6f27

mmmmmmmmmmmm
Knight
Knight

Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:56 am

top post

SmileX
Knight
Knight

Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:59 pm

Updated new heroes into the Shops:
- Solomon
- Lingling
- Goblin Squad
992a6f27

megachirops
Knight
Knight

Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:35 pm

Just want to say Thank You for keeping this updated. I can never remember who's where and keep a shortcut to this on my phone.

SmileX
Knight
Knight

Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:51 pm

megachirops wrote:
Just want to say Thank You for keeping this updated. I can never remember who's where and keep a shortcut to this on my phone.

I am really glad that you liked it. I created this post exactly with that intention, I also never remember which hero is in each shop. I will keep this thread updated for as long I play the game (so far I cannot see myself quitting, I just like this game way too much).
992a6f27