SmileX
Knight
Knight

Re: Shop Heroes

Thu May 25, 2017 6:19 pm

Reggelt wrote:
Thanks for the list! That Mirielle doesn't wanna drop:(

You are welcome! :)
And yes, Mirielle is very hard to drop, in order to see her for the screenshot I had to refresh 4 times! Some heroes drop rates are really low.
If you like my posts add me:
992a6f27
Click: Avatar -> Invite Friends -> Invitation Codes -> Enter Code

mmmmmmmmmmmm
Baron
Baron

Thu May 25, 2017 9:28 pm

i thought somebody said in this update they were taking out the trash heroes? i didn't really pay much attention when i was in game, but i did notice that avior still isn't dropping for me.

SmileX
Knight
Knight

Thu May 25, 2017 10:55 pm

mmmmmmmmmmmm wrote:
i thought somebody said in this update they were taking out the trash heroes? i didn't really pay much attention when i was in game, but i did notice that avior still isn't dropping for me.

They haven't announced anything like that in the Update notes... and so far, I did not noticed that they had remove any old hero from any of the stores, so I guess everything is still the same.
Avior, Mirielle and Lingling have very low drop rates in the stores... it will take a really long time to 7stars them.
992a6f27

hengli
Lilith Games Staff - Admin
Lilith Games Staff - Admin

Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:41 am

SmileX wrote:
Added new soulstones:
- Jasper
- Mirielle

Keep up the good work man. :D

anon
Knight
Knight

Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:03 am

According to this list, epic arena needs massive love brownies. Maybe time to plug in Sylphi and Goram here next update.

SmileX
Knight
Knight

Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:22 am

anon wrote:
According to this list, epic arena needs massive love brownies. Maybe time to plug in Sylphi and Goram here next update.

Epic Arena and Arena cannot afford having as many heroes as the other shops, because it is very hard to get that currency. But I do agree, that the Epic Arena Shop needs a good hero, apart from Garrick, all the heroes there are not that good.
992a6f27

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:55 am

SmileX wrote:
anon wrote:

Epic Arena and Arena cannot afford having as many heroes as the other shops, because it is very hard to get that currency. But I do agree, that the Epic Arena Shop needs a good hero, apart from Garrick, all the heroes there are not that good.

What? You have Serafine, Solomon, Lumos, Sagar... All much better arena heroes than Garrick. Even Baltor is good these days.

SmileX
Knight
Knight

Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:49 am

KemosabeTBC wrote:
SmileX wrote:
anon wrote:

What? You have Serafine, Solomon, Lumos, Sagar... All much better arena heroes than Garrick. Even Baltor is good these days.

Forgot about seraphine... She is very useful in prophecy pool, and in some arena teams... But about Solomon and sagar... Where do you use them? I don't see them in any team... Sagar maybe can be used in arena... But there are better options... Solomon? I have never seen him anywhere... Still... Any hero in Epic Arena shop is that important... You can do good without any of them... You can't say the same about CoF or Guild Shops...
992a6f27

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:20 pm

SmileX wrote:
But about Solomon and sagar... Where do you use them? I don't see them in any team... Sagar maybe can be used in arena... But there are better options... Solomon? I have never seen him anywhere... Still...

They are very good arena heroes trust me.

You can do good without any of them... You can't say the same about CoF or Guild Shops...

If we are talking arena then you can do good without any single specific hero in the game.

Reggelt
Baron
Baron

Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:14 pm

No new shop hero again! If you don't want to give us sylphi you could give us an other hero Desmond, goram, chrona something!