Kate4ever
Baron
Baron

Re: Shop Heroes

Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:20 pm

You forgot some of us need returning heroes for vernos, and heros village.

Rygaive
Squire
Squire

Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:02 pm

Thanks for this post. Appreciate it a lot. Now I know what heroes to focus on. I'm a new player at server 520 desmond 2 and currently level 39. Also i'm a f2p.

Kate4ever
Baron
Baron

Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:34 pm

This is my suggesstion work on Collecting all heros Soul stone in missions everyday. This will get you a lot of 7 stars heros to burn soul stones afterwards for Vernos (HOL King) , LingLing ( Must for all HoL) (Sumiko)(Shphi)(Goram),
For CoF and Campaign, Taurus,(Goram), Valan, Shphi, Jasmine

Rygaive
Squire
Squire

Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:18 pm

Kate4ever wrote:
This is my suggesstion work on Collecting all heros Soul stone in missions everyday. This will get you a lot of 7 stars heros to burn soul stones afterwards for Vernos (HOL King) , LingLing ( Must for all HoL) (Sumiko)(Shphi)(Goram),

Thank you for your reply on my post mate. Appreciate it. I'll work on what you have suggested me after unlocking ariel on crucible. For now, I need her on campaigns at early stages but I won't up her star after unlocking or maybe i'll just work on making her to 3* together with marianna and that is that then work on these heroes you suggested. Anyway thanks again.

Kate4ever
Baron
Baron

Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:25 pm

Rygaive wrote:
Kate4ever wrote:

Thank you for your reply on my post mate. Appreciate it. I'll work on what you have suggested me after unlocking ariel on crucible. For now, I need her on campaigns at early stages but I won't up her star after unlocking or maybe i'll just work on making her to 3* together with marianna and that is that then work on these heroes you suggested. Anyway thanks again.

I forgot about Osirus shes also a beast in hol lol

Rygaive
Squire
Squire

Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:28 pm

Kate4ever wrote:
Rygaive wrote:
Kate4ever wrote:

I forgot about Osirus shes also a beast in hol lol

Lol.. I'll try to farm her thanks again :)

SmileX
Knight
Knight

Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:49 am

Added new Heroes to the Shops:
- Tsuki
- Adeline

Removed Heroes:
- Alastair
If you like my posts add me:
992a6f27