NinjaNigel
Squire
Squire

Soul hunters should make chat app for the game yes or no

Mon May 01, 2017 6:17 pm

Hey I asked lilith to make us a chat app for soul hunters they said they needed are opinion on if we wanted one also everyone help me to get us a chat app for the game

HunterXHunter
Viscount
Viscount

Re: Soul hunters should make chat app for the game yes or no

Mon May 01, 2017 8:15 pm

Yes! for the love of god(or your own game), pls make a better in-game chat.

the whole Line thing is a big drag as most players are reluctant to install and use it or just one game.
[YOU AND I WILL DEFEAT THIS BUG TOGETHER.....]

http://bit.ly/1ZTctlk

NinjaNigel
Squire
Squire

Mon May 01, 2017 8:19 pm

I sent them a letter and they told me if enough people ask for it they will make it help this post expanded

DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount

Mon May 01, 2017 11:19 pm

They always say that and know that not many people are active here to vote.
Instead of improving their damn BUGGY AS HELL IN-GAME CHAT, they request a damn poll for something that is obvious everybody wants.
I am just fed off of how many times I have to write a message for it to be sent off, and then typing more lines because they are too short.
Lilith is full of useless people in customer support, in programming, in many things... they just are good at asking for money. Pros even.

NinjaNigel
Squire
Squire

Mon May 01, 2017 11:27 pm

Hey you never know they do have there issues but they also do have a sweet game I do enjoy playing it

DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount

Mon May 01, 2017 11:38 pm

Maybe you are too new to the game, even I am kind of new with little over 6 months, and these issues have been always there and always complained about and nothing is done.
Yes, the game is good, you will soon hate it as everyone else because it will get monotonous. We were asking for some new feature for many players who are already Lv100 or close to it to be enternained, because it gets boring doing dailies in 15 minutes and that's it. Then they said "New great feature comming, wait for it", they bring, after 6 months since the last feature (village, who is not even playable) this crappy Tower of Valor with good items and that it gets done in few minutes and will not even reset every 2 weeks, but whenever Lilith wants (maybe once per month if lucky, or bimonthly).
So yea, I know they are useless and won't listen to critics, they only see it as bad mouthing their game instead of as real suggestions that will improve the game and attract more people. Really pure stupids, can't understand their reasoning.

NinjaNigel
Squire
Squire

Mon May 01, 2017 11:45 pm

Probably about the same amount of time I'm level 84 almost 85 so I do understand what your saying you do run out of shit really quick and there is not as much as there should be and there not adding things like they should I agree

Axilus
Knight
Knight

Wed May 03, 2017 8:10 am

I don't think they should make a chat app. They have a hard enough time making this game "playable?" It would be just one more bugged up app that they would not properly support. I vote No

Maybe we don't distract them with side projects so they can focus on fixing bugs and supporting customers properly.
Server 154 Elven Cleric
Guild: Timber Wolves
Guild ID: 30373

HunterXHunter
Viscount
Viscount

Wed May 03, 2017 10:56 am

Axilus wrote:
I don't think they should make a chat app. They have a hard enough time making this game "playable?" It would be just one more bugged up app that they would not properly support. I vote No

Maybe we don't distract them with side projects so they can focus on fixing bugs and supporting customers properly.

even a buggy chat will be better than the current one (it's almost non-existing)

so i vote yes (already did though)
[YOU AND I WILL DEFEAT THIS BUG TOGETHER.....]

http://bit.ly/1ZTctlk

Kate4ever
Knight
Knight

Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:50 pm

NinjaNigel wrote:
I sent them a letter and they told me if enough people ask for it they will make it help this post expanded

I believe everyone have requested this lol and they still say that. I use that line on me as well. Sorry to break your bubbles