SmileX
Knight
Knight

Re: [LIST] Campaign Items

Sat May 13, 2017 11:06 am

Added the Final Heroic Campaign Items List (soulstones)
If you like my posts add me:
992a6f27
Click: Avatar -> Invite Friends -> Invitation Codes -> Enter Code

Reggelt
Baron
Baron

Wed May 24, 2017 10:23 pm

I need some help I'm lvl77 and I don't know what soulstones should I collect. Chapter 12 has only one hero?!

cyberwolf
Squire
Squire

Thu May 25, 2017 6:04 am

Farm items, not soulstones. Most of that heroes are useless.
http://soulhuntersdb.com - Soul Hunters Dabatase.

SmileX
Knight
Knight

Thu May 25, 2017 10:25 am

Reggelt wrote:
I need some help I'm lvl77 and I don't know what soulstones should I collect. Chapter 12 has only one hero?!

Because you are still at early levels, you may need to work in some of this heroes... Unless you already have better heroes to work on at the moment, if you were lucky to summon Sylphi or Goram from Crucible or from Diamond Chest give everything to them, because they are really the best heroes in the game.

From the Heroic Campaign Mode the Best heroes you can get there are:
- Gale
- Arachna
- Selene
- Ulfang
- Tareth
- Elric

This heroes are not very useful at the endgame, but they are still useful in Prophecy Pool, and not so bad the the Campaign levels.

But once you are able get the best heroes from the stores:
- Zem
- Octo
- Tashi
- Taurus
- Kong
- Lingling
- Nilya
- Malrath
- Garrick
- Bloodspear

It is very hard for a new player to catchup, if you can, go to youtube and watch the WorstFinGamer videos about the game, you will learn a lot.
992a6f27

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Thu May 25, 2017 10:38 am

SmileX wrote:
Reggelt wrote:

Because you are still at early levels, you may need to work in some of this heroes... Unless you already have better heroes to work on at the moment, if you were lucky to summon Sylphi or Goram from Crucible or from Diamond Chest give everything to them, because they are really the best heroes in the game.

- Gale
- Arachna
- Selene
- Ulfang
- Tareth
- Elric

This heroes are not very useful at the endgame, but they are still useful in Prophecy Pool, and not so bad the the Campaign levels.

Ulfang and Tareth are actually VERY useful at the endgame. Arachna and Selene are circumstantial but are also useful.
Gale is useless and Elric probably is useless, let's see what the new skill is.

Speaking of useless heroes at endgame. Zem is nearly useless for arena at level 100. You are also missing some key heroes from several shops. Avior and Serafine for example, but there are several more. Avior in particular is the single most useful hero from guild shop, and a must have for a lot of arena battles.

Reggelt
Baron
Baron

Thu May 25, 2017 3:37 pm

SmileX wrote:
Reggelt wrote:

- Gale
- Arachna
- Selene
- Ulfang
(...)

It is very hard for a new player to catchup, if you can, go to youtube and watch the WorstFinGamer videos about the game, you will learn a lot.

Thank you for your help!
I'm watching that YouTube channel and sometimes TheBearbyProject too.

Reggelt
Baron
Baron

Thu May 25, 2017 3:46 pm

KemosabeTBC wrote:
SmileX wrote:
Reggelt wrote:

Ulfang and Tareth are actually VERY useful at the endgame. Arachna and Selene are circumstantial but are also useful.

Speaking of useless heroes at endgame. Zem is nearly useless for arena at level 100. You are also missing some key heroes from several shops. Avior and Serafine for example, but there are several more. Avior in particular is the single most useful hero from guild shop, and a must have for a lot of arena battles.

Thank you! I can't get Tareth yet from campaign:( I'm going to collect Arachna I already have her 3* lvl 63.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:14 pm

Reggelt wrote:
KemosabeTBC wrote:
SmileX wrote:

Thank you! I can't get Tareth yet from campaign:( I'm going to collect Arachna I already have her 3* lvl 63.

Regarding Ulfang. Keep in mind that he is only useful in very specialized teams, he was widely regarded as useless for a long a time. And if you slap him in a random team he will be indeed useless. But in the right team he can work wonders. Popular teams with him are: Ulfang, Tanya/Octo, Sylphi, Serafine/Wraxius, Nylia.

SmileX
Knight
Knight

Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:37 pm

Added Chapter 17 in Normal and Raid modes

I haven't completed chapter 17 in Heroic mode yet, so it will take some time until I can add Chapter 17 Heroic
992a6f27