SmileX
Knight
Knight

[LIST] Campaign Items

Tue May 09, 2017 12:21 am

Because I always have an hard time trying to find the best level to farm for items, I have decided to create a way to see all levels at the same time.
I have tried to find other places to get the information that I need, but all the websites that I find are not displaying the information in the most efficient way, at least for me.
I will continue until Chapter 16 and also the Heroic and Raid, should be completed in 2 or 3 days.

If for some reason, you already know a better source to get this information, please, let me know, and I will stop posting about this subject.

Hope you guys enjoy it!
Last edited by SmileX on Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:35 pm, edited 5 times in total.
If you like my posts add me:
992a6f27
Click: Avatar -> Invite Friends -> Invitation Codes -> Enter Code

SmileX
Knight
Knight

Re: [LIST] Campaign Items

Tue May 09, 2017 12:29 am

Last edited by SmileX on Sat May 13, 2017 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
992a6f27

SmileX
Knight
Knight

Tue May 09, 2017 12:30 am

Last edited by SmileX on Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
992a6f27

DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount

Tue May 09, 2017 2:17 am

If you are looking for a certain item, it is because you are seeing that your hero is missing it, just click on it and it will tell you where to find them.
No need, imo, to go to such trouble, nobody will go out from the game to look for these charts to then go back into the game, or however they do it. It is easier to just click on the item, and with some weeks playing you will memorise every location of any useful item.
Also for soulstones, there are not even many good heroes to farm in campaign, and you can see them in-game where they are located also.

HunterXHunter
Viscount
Viscount

Tue May 09, 2017 3:25 am

Yep Don't bother with the Heroic stages, they don't matter much

and I have already memorized the Raid drops (and they are available through reddit), the campaign one will still be useful but the amount of effort it's gonna require is too much.
[YOU AND I WILL DEFEAT THIS BUG TOGETHER.....]

http://bit.ly/1ZTctlk

SmileX
Knight
Knight

Tue May 09, 2017 9:27 am

DeusEx wrote:
If you are looking for a certain item, it is because you are seeing that your hero is missing it, just click on it and it will tell you where to find them.
No need, imo, to go to such trouble, nobody will go out from the game to look for these charts to then go back into the game, or however they do it. It is easier to just click on the item, and with some weeks playing you will memorise every location of any useful item.
Also for soulstones, there are not even many good heroes to farm in campaign, and you can see them in-game where they are located also.

Yes, I know that if I am looking for a certain item you can click on that item and see where you can go and farm it, but the problem is, you don't get all the locations of that item, if you want for example to farm for a Shuriken, and if you click the item, it will only show you the Chapter 11 locations to farm it, and there are other locations to do it, like Chapter 12, 14 and 15. It all depends what other items do you need at the moment, so you can choose the best place to do it. And it is impossible to memorize all that.

HunterXHunter wrote:
Yep Don't bother with the Heroic stages, they don't matter much

and I have already memorized the Raid drops (and they are available through reddit), the campaign one will still be useful but the amount of effort it's gonna require is too much.

I have done some research, and I was not able to get the information I wanted from the reddit pages.
992a6f27

Mang
Knight
Knight

Tue May 09, 2017 1:25 pm

Nice job dude! Your raid mode content will be so useful to me.

HunterXHunter
Viscount
Viscount

Tue May 09, 2017 4:30 pm

SmileX wrote:
I have done some research, and I was not able to get the information I wanted from the reddit pages.

https://www.reddit.com/r/SoulHuntersGame/wiki/guild
That's it for the raids.

do you need any data for the campaign stages?
[YOU AND I WILL DEFEAT THIS BUG TOGETHER.....]

http://bit.ly/1ZTctlk

SmileX
Knight
Knight

Thu May 11, 2017 11:39 am

HunterXHunter wrote:
SmileX wrote:

https://www.reddit.com/r/SoulHuntersGame/wiki/guild
That's it for the raids.

do you need any data for the campaign stages?

I am a level 100 for a couple of months, so it is easy for me to get all the data I need, but thank you for your help! :)

I have posted all the Normal Campaign Stages, but maybe there is too much information like that... Maybe too hard to read ?
I am going to do the Raids next... Your link helps, but I like to see the information with the pictures, the text doesn't help as much as the pictures.
992a6f27

SmileX
Knight
Knight

Thu May 11, 2017 6:35 pm

Made some changes to the Normal Campaign Items and added the Raid Items, I hope this new format is better!
992a6f27