alegarcia10
Squire
Squire

Help with my team

Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:04 pm

Hi, I'm level 62 and I need help to make my team sand and sand epic, I have these heroes: Jasmine 4stars, kong 4stars, radulf 4 stars, xanos 3stars, zem 3 stars, garrick 2stars, driller 3stars, taurus 3 stars, tashi 2 stars, lumos 2 stars, valan 2stars, gale 3 stars, drago 3 stars, serafine 3 stars, mortus 3 stars, firehawk 3 stars, arcturus 3 stars, goblin squad 2 stars, kaneq 4 stars, gizmo 3 stars, leah 3 stars, arachna 3 stars, alana 3stars, ariel 3stars, tholin 3 stars, ethera 3 stars, dina 3 stars, tanya 2 stars, slim 3stars, shirley 3 stars, flora 3 stars, chrona 3 stars, mariana 2 stars, cara 2 stars, aqua 4 stars, leon 3 stars, zeno 2 stars, cyana 2 stars, ember 3 stars, bloodspear 3stars, boreas 3stars, enrique 2 stars, lucius 2stars, elric 3 stars, ulfang 2 stars, solomon 3 stars, magdor 2 stars, adeline 3 stars, gus 2 stars, namtar 2 stars, daphne 3stars, musashi 3 stars, torsen 3 stars, octo 2 stars, lars 3 stars, selena 3 stars, boomer 2 stars, volt 2 stars, sumiko 2 stars, killjoy 2 stars and jasper 2 stars
Last edited by alegarcia10 on Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

poisoned
Knight
Knight

Re: Help with my team

Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:09 pm

for a free to play composition:
alegarcia10 wrote:
zem taurus tashi radulf firehawk, kaneq ethera tanya goblin squad kong chrona bloodspear Leon xanos octo serafine

don't bother leveling or gearing the others.

Get Lingling and Tholin and Zem from Crucible of Fire / Nilya and Xanos from the Arena / Garrick and Serafine from the epic Arena / Jasmin from the Guild shop
what a waste of money... VIP8, 13 Awakened Heroes and counting (very slowly)

REAPER23
Squire
Squire

Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:41 pm

In my personal opinion these are the heroes you should be working on and only on from that list

Top 10:
Zem, Taurus, tashi, octo, lumos, Kong, seraphine, Kaneq, xanos, firehawk

Next 5:
Tanya, radulph, solomon, valan, bloodspear

Next 5:
Driller, Arcturus, Daphne, goblin squad, chrona

Next 3:
Slim, gale, Gus

Free Heroes from shops you should farm right away in order of importance:

Arena: 1.nilya, 2.xanos, 3.valan, 4.goblin squad 5. Enrique

Epic arena: 1.Garrick, 2.lumos, 3.sagar, 4. Seraphine, 5.Solomon, 6.daphne

Crucible of fire(opinions differ I'm a top 10 player on my server and this is my opinion): 1.tashi, 2.octo (because of awakening or zem would come first), 3.zem, 4.taurus, 5.kong/tholin, 6.radulph (Tashi, octo, zem and taurus are all crucial Heroes so try to work on all of them as much as possible with Kong and tholin following not to far behind and radulph should come later but don't sleep on him either.

Hall of legends: 1.malrath(get him and work on him fast) 2.Cara 3.tanya 4.gizmo 5.tareth 6.nightshade

Guild shop: Avior (best arena hero here hands down) 2.jasmine (crucial for crucible of fire) 3.mirielle 4.bloodspear 5.firehawk 6.driller 7.lars

I know there are other Heroes in the shops but they were left out due to lack of utility and should not be worked on until all these other Heroes are at least 6 or 7 stars.

Campaign mode I'd suggest 1.Osiris, 2.arachna, 3.flora, 4.leah, 5.boomer (actually better than he gets credit for but still not very good lol) 5.elric
Mainly just work on Osiris from here.

Hope this helps, enjoy :)

-REAPER23
I could go for a Cheese Burger right about now.... Just sayin

REAPER23
Squire
Squire

Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm

I forgot Gale in campaign soul stones. So Osiris and Gale should be the only campaign soul stones you should concern yourself with

alegarcia10
Squire
Squire

Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:06 am

What is the best arena team?

REAPER23
Squire
Squire

Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:15 am

It's almost impossible to say what the best arena team is. So many viable heroes with endless combinations possible. Here is a list however of the top arena heroes in my opinion.
These are my thoughts for level 90+ arena competing. There are other Heroes that shine in arena at earlier levels and purple fusion but they fall off at level 90+ so I will leave them off the list. These will be your end game best arena heroes.
Goram, sylphi, Vulko, Sarya, Embrael, magnus, Petros, rayman(awesome at even 3*), ezio (at least 5* for end game), prince (at least 5* for end game), Tsuki, malrath, Cara, li-twins, tashi, octo(awakened only), zem, Taurus, Kong, Garrick, seraphine, sagar, Daphne, lumos, Nilya, xanos, valan, goblin squad, Avior, Jasmine, firehawk(falls off hard at orange +2 but still a beast), mirielle(needs at least 5* to really shine), Osiris(awakened only), chrona (at least 4*), vernos (awakened is an absolute beast), kaneq (awakened)

Idubbbz
Squire
Squire

Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:53 pm

I am a very strong competitor in server 190. I found that Zem, Sarya, Sylphi, Flora, Jasmine, Radulf, Lingling and Goram are very ideal heros. My philosophy is based off of the best offense is a good defense... So I tend to have tanky front line like Zem or Goram and powerful middle like Sarya she does so much damage... Then I love my support heros they are where the success lies. Flora Jasmine Lingling and Radulf all good for extra health. :)

REAPER23
Squire
Squire

Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:05 pm

Agree with you idubbbz. All those Heroes you mentioned are viable picks except for flora when it comes to the arena and being a top competitor. Floras only use now days is in through crucible of fire and even there she is out shined by Jasmine due to Jasmines heal has disrupt ability. Radulph is very underrated in my opinion. He has ability to put out massive damage and his ultimate is beast. Still though if you wanna be a top 10 arena rankings holder these day I'd still find a better hero that radulph for that. However he can almost always find a spot in an epic arena team somewhere