Toxicity92
Squire
Squire
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:14 pm

Help

Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:30 pm

Which one is better at 3 stars? Orkon or Vulko? And which one should I prioritize to get more stars?
 
User avatar
Reggelt
Baron
Baron
Posts: 208
Joined: Wed May 03, 2017 9:27 pm

Re: Help

Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:09 pm

I have only vulko very strong but too easy to kill
orkon..... I want orkon he is a real pain in arena!
 
Toxicity92
Squire
Squire
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:14 pm

Re: Help

Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:01 pm

Reggelt wrote:
I have only vulko very strong but too easy to kill
orkon..... I want orkon he is a real pain in arena!

I heard he's good in raid as well.. Not sure about orkon.. I'm kinda new to the game.. Looking at the soulhunters database, vulko has a much higher rate than orkon thats why I was wondering..
 
User avatar
KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Posts: 1822
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:50 am

Re: Help

Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:24 pm

They're both amazing arena heroes. Both can be used in raids too, but are not top 5 picks for raids.
 
Toxicity92
Squire
Squire
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:14 pm

Re: Help

Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:49 pm

KemosabeTBC wrote:
They're both amazing arena heroes. Both can be used in raids too, but are not top 5 picks for raids.

So either one is a must have and doesn't make a difference if I decide to get Orkon or Vulko? I was wondering because I will try to improve one of them to 5 stars or maybe make both 4 stars I wasn't sure what to do...
 
User avatar
KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Posts: 1822
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:50 am

Re: Help

Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:12 pm

Toxicity92 wrote:
KemosabeTBC wrote:
They're both amazing arena heroes. Both can be used in raids too, but are not top 5 picks for raids.

So either one is a must have and doesn't make a difference if I decide to get Orkon or Vulko? I was wondering because I will try to improve one of them to 5 stars or maybe make both 4 stars I wasn't sure what to do...

Well they are very different heroes... They are both amazing in arena but do different things, so it might depend on what role you need, or want, the most. Vulko is very squishy but goes invisible at the beggining of the battle, he can kill entire teams by himself but will die in seconds if he is hit. Orkon is very tanky (maybe a bit less with 3*) and regenerates health fast after awakened, he will not deal much damage by himself unless the fight drags on for too long, which can happen since he can stall matches, his ult with make the opponent team attack one of their team mates for a good period of time which can completely screw up certain formations.
 
Grocoloco
Baron
Baron
Posts: 142
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:35 pm

Re: Help

Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:47 am

Both benefit a lot getting 4 or 5 stars, maybe Orkon more because he is a tank. I think any choice you make will be good.
 
Toxicity92
Squire
Squire
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:14 pm

Re: Help

Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:36 am

Thanks all for the replies ! I will stick with Orkon first !..

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests