Marcosgreg
Squire
Squire

How can beat vulko-goram teams?

Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:22 am

Hi im trying to find a goodcounter vs vulko-goram teams but its hard to me because when I can kill both,otger enemy heros kills me.
I apreciate your help thanks

Nady
Baron
Baron

Re: How can beat vulko-goram teams?

Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:01 am

I think a lot of heroes can beat a Vulko-Goram team. The problem is they have 3 friends too. Most depends on their positioning especially Vulko's. You could try to burst him down, but sometimes he just ult imidiatellly and crush your teams. What works for me is Tsuki and the illusions. Mirielle Kong or Goram's illusions helps to share Vulko's burst, Tsuki's Fullmoon ability instant kill Vulko if he manages to ult.

Reggelt
Baron
Baron

Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:35 am

I have 3* vulko a 7* nilya (maybe with full enchantment) kills him with one shot.
Malrath is good against vulko.

Nady
Baron
Baron

Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:42 am

7* Nylia only can one shot him if he stay at th front. If Goram Malrath take the first hit from Nylia Vulko just go stealth and for the backline untouched.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:40 pm

Nady wrote:
7* Nylia only can one shot him if he stay at th front. If Goram Malrath take the first hit from Nylia Vulko just go stealth and for the backline untouched.

Wrong. First you need nylia AND sylphi to 1 shot him. Second nylia will only hit vulko with the opening attack if he is exactly 2nd in line. If he is 1st or 3rd nylia will miss him. Also heroes with haste/slow like mirielle/ulfang/embrael affect how fast the heroes get to their starting positions and this can change if you are able to hit him.

Nady
Baron
Baron

Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:52 pm

So what is completely wrong with what im wrote? If there is a Goram + Malrath Vulko will be the 3rd in positioning so he will survive.

Edit: I cant say anything about how strong is Nylia at 7star o+2 lvl 100 fully academy nor Vulko. I saw already some Nylia who shots him and he died. Might those Vulkos not enchanted to max and not fully equipped or have academy skills.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:05 pm

You said vulko would be 1 shot if he was at the front but, if he is at the front he will not be hit by nylia.

Nady
Baron
Baron

Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:01 pm

For me the front means the first 2 place. But right. If he stand in front of all of his team members then he wont get hit by Nylia just by Sylphi only.

DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount

Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:27 pm

Nady wrote:
For me the front means the first 2 place. But right. If he stand in front of all of his team members then he wont get hit by Nylia just by Sylphi only.

I have a 7* Lv100 O2 fully academy Nylia and she can't one-shot 3* Vulko, maybe if she crits, but normally won't. If Vulko is in 2nd place you need Sylphi/Nylia (this will only work per se with 3-4* Vulkos), for more starred Vulkos you will need also Tut. Then depending on the position would be better to avoid these heroes and go for the likes of Malrath (great against Vulko and Goram) and Garrick (great against Vulko).

If you (original poster) don't say the specific teams, we can't help much :P