DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount

SF 10th Floor

Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:21 pm

Any suggestions as to what to use there? I have tried many combinations in the past few days and nothing works xD the most I can do is kill 2 heroes. I really doubt this stage is possible for someone who has low starred CS/Box heroes, and the "normal" heroes do not help that much either. I am using heroes that are decent without relying on their ults, which are not many tbh. And most heroes insta-die by Chrona/Sarya combo.

So, open for suggestions xD will try everything that seems reasonable.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Re: SF 10th Floor

Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:50 pm

DeusEx wrote:
Any suggestions as to what to use there? I have tried many combinations in the past few days and nothing works xD the most I can do is kill 2 heroes. I really doubt this stage is possible for someone who has low starred CS/Box heroes, and the "normal" heroes do not help that much either. I am using heroes that are decent without relying on their ults, which are not many tbh. And most heroes insta-die by Chrona/Sarya combo.

So, open for suggestions xD will try everything that seems reasonable.

I did it with 4 "normal" heroes and a 3* vulko. If you don't have rayman/magnus/embrael you *need* your vulko to get an ult, otherwise it's impossible to win. Rayman is the MVP here, use him even if he is 3*. I didn't have these heroes and made it but the success rate is lower than 10%

Some useful tips, use at least 4 frontline physical heroes. Only your 5th spot can (doesn't have to be) a non frontline hero, if you put a midline/backline hero on 4th position he will be eaten alive by chrona. While I was testing I have done it several times with unlikely heroes like Solomon, I wouldn't recommend it if you have any of the heroes I mentioned though.

DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount

Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:52 pm

My 3* Vulko just can never ultimate xD in over 20 fights with him, so I gave up on him, and yea, I use 4 frontliners and one extra, but still :o ... stupid Rayman, I have him 3* awakened but O1 only, so I doubt he can be good like that if every other tank dies so quick. I will just keep trying different teams, this is my only challenge daily now xD so I am in no rush of finishing it, although if it passes 2 more weeks I will get frustrated xD

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:51 am

DeusEx wrote:
My 3* Vulko just can never ultimate xD in over 20 fights with him, so I gave up on him, and yea, I use 4 frontliners and one extra, but still :o ... stupid Rayman, I have him 3* awakened but O1 only, so I doubt he can be good like that if every other tank dies so quick. I will just keep trying different teams, this is my only challenge daily now xD so I am in no rush of finishing it, although if it passes 2 more weeks I will get frustrated xD

Vulko is your best bet. You need him to get hit high enough so that he is almost 1 shot but barely survives and gets full energy. It doesn't happen often but, I don't see other way to do it without the fancy heroes.

justbluem
Squire
Squire

Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:06 pm

i ask many person that pass this stage in my server , all of them told me vulko is the key
this stage is not for non vip!
i stuck it here for many days , best team i tried that help me kill 1 hero! was this :
valan-goram-hurok-malrath-tesuki
Blue!
from server 63!
and sr for bad English ;)

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:10 pm

justbluem wrote:
i ask many person that pass this stage in my server , all of them told me vulko is the key
this stage is not for non vip!
i stuck it here for many days , best team i tried that help me kill 1 hero! was this :
valan-goram-hurok-malrath-tesuki

The key is Rayman. In case you don't have rayman then vulko is the backup plan. You can still do it without them but it will be tough.
Do you have any of these: magnus, embrael, sarya, PoP, Goram? (use only one of magnus/embrael/sarya, and sarya might not work without rayman)

I'm assuming you have other basic heroes like Octo, Tholin, Mirielle, etc? You can use Tholin/Mirielle for your last spots if you have nothing else to use. Octo is core for the team though, all teams I have seen for this stage include him

justbluem
Squire
Squire

Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:36 pm

finally pass the stage with this team
malrath-goram-octo-tholin-sarya
but needed to try many times
chrona will go to back line most of the time , but sometimes she stay in front line , if she stays there killing them is way more easier
thanks KemosabeTBC for suggesting tholin :)

Blue!
from server 63!
and sr for bad English ;)

lilboosie121
Squire
Squire

Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:19 am

passed 10 floor of tower with rayman 3* mirelle octo malrath kong

its nice team and it worked for me on 20th try so i passed it , also its 4 free to play heroes and one p2w - rayman but hes only 99 cents so NP

Rashar
Baron
Baron

Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:18 pm

This stage is a huge clown fiesta.

The rule does not match with what is happening in the stage.

"All units will lose health when their energy is not full" Ok, seems fair... units health will have negative regen but what actually happens is that you lose energy and that is NOT stated in the rules. So what is stated is actually the reverse from what is happening.

I hate the tower more then anything else in the game and I really mean hate...

stage 10 is all about having high starred CS or Ubisoft heroes. While it might be possible with low stars or f2p... I have not seen many people do that yet.

Sure Rayman 3 stars might help, but he is not used anywhere else in the game with just 3 stars so thats not an option for most people.

I used a 7 star malrath, 3 star goram, 3 star vulko, 7 star octo and then a huge combination of 5th members including tholim, pop, I tried a caster but at best I kill 2 enemy heroes.

So far I have been able to ultimate once with my malrath, my 3 star goram might aswell not be there at all as he dies within the 1st 15 seconds, my vulko at 3 stars does decent but he has not ultied once... he seems to get 1 shot once there are less other heroes to soak damage. Octo performs poorly but is usually the last to die.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:23 pm

Rashar wrote:
Sure Rayman 3 stars might help, but he is not used anywhere else in the game with just 3 stars so thats not an option for most people.

He is. He is useful in the arena with 3*