Rashar
Baron
Baron

Re: SF 10th Floor

Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:27 pm

We have a different idea of useful, at 3 stars doesnt have time to get extra life or deal high damage with his jumps.

So at 3 and 5 stars it makes him bad at defence as I can blow him up before he does anything at all and for offence I have so many other heroes I can use that I do not need to rely on a 3 star rayman.

Dont get me wrong at 7 stars he is insane, if I had him at 7 stars I would use and gear him in a heartbeat butat 3 stars I find him massively underwhelming.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:12 pm

Rashar wrote:
We have a different idea of useful, at 3 stars doesnt have time to get extra life or deal high damage with his jumps.

So at 3 and 5 stars it makes him bad at defence as I can blow him up before he does anything at all and for offence I have so many other heroes I can use that I do not need to rely on a 3 star rayman.

"Useful" meaning he can be a core hero in a team with other 3* box/CS heroes that defeat teams with 6* petros? Yep, he is useful, very.

Kate4ever
Baron
Baron

Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:34 pm

Is your Valan Awakend? Malrath needs to be full 02 and goram as well. For back liners you need either Batman,Magnus, Vulko, Rayman, Cara, Mog,Adaline, Ezio.

Rashar
Baron
Baron

Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:20 pm

stop necroing old treads... if you want postcount go to AoC forum and spam there.

DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount

Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:07 am

Exactly that, by the time you answered with stupidness (Kate), I already did all the floors. Obviously I won't be stuck in a floor for months.

And your answers are always crap and useless. And obviously all my heroes are maxed o2... I am not a noob at this. Just that floor was a little too much for my heroes. It took me like a week to beat it with a bunch of 3* heroes.