I was in a sleepy little guild, no one really chatted or did much, and it felt a lot like I was the only one taking it seriously.
Then the Guild Master quit and somehow I ended up being Guild Master!
It's an honor, but I don't know the first thing about being Guild Master! What do I do!?!
- How many Guild points do I need to reset a dungeon to chapter 7 and 8?
- What's a friendly sounding name for a guild? I renamed Guild Silver Haven, is that good?
- How do I send out Guild announcements?
- How often do I have to log in to make sure I'm also not kicked as Guild Master?
- What are important things for Guild Masters to do?
I think I found a good sources here, called "How to be a succesful Guild Leader"
I really want to take care of my Guild, and make it a nice place for all people to be in, but I have no idea what I'm doing. ALL help is EXTREMELY appreciated!!!
My server is 360 Chrona, and my guild number is 10,013