lilylilac
Squire
Squire

Promoted to Guild Master! Need Help!

Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:35 pm

I was in a sleepy little guild, no one really chatted or did much, and it felt a lot like I was the only one taking it seriously.

Then the Guild Master quit and somehow I ended up being Guild Master!

It's an honor, but I don't know the first thing about being Guild Master! What do I do!?!

- How many Guild points do I need to reset a dungeon to chapter 7 and 8?
- What's a friendly sounding name for a guild? I renamed Guild Silver Haven, is that good?
- How do I send out Guild announcements?
- How often do I have to log in to make sure I'm also not kicked as Guild Master?
- What are important things for Guild Masters to do?

I think I found a good sources here, called "How to be a succesful Guild Leader"
http://forum.lilithgame.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=9964

I really want to take care of my Guild, and make it a nice place for all people to be in, but I have no idea what I'm doing. ALL help is EXTREMELY appreciated!!!

My server is 360 Chrona, and my guild number is 10,013
Currently Questing: Hanzo 4/80 Soulstones

Rashar
Baron
Baron

Re: Promoted to Guild Master! Need Help!

Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:45 pm

Go to guild, chapter 7/8 and just press reset dungeon, it should present you with a new tab that tells you the amount of GP you need for a reset. If I recall correctly 7 and 8 are 40k each but it has been so long that I might be wrong.

- What's a friendly sounding name for a guild? I renamed Guild Silver Haven, is that good?

It's your guild, Silver Haven doesn't sound offensive and I don't think Daenaris will come by to claim that name either ^^.

go to guild, go to manage, then go to make announcement to change the message ANYONE can read or go to contact guild members to send a guild mail (guildmail can be send once per day and can only be used by the GM)

- How often do I have to log in to make sure I'm also not kicked as Guild Master?

Well I'm not sure I think it was like 4 days orso. However if you're running a guild I would advice you to show up atleast once per day for yoru daileis or if you dont have time, then just show up, send a nice guildmail and then back to business.

set rules.
enforce rules.
be an example.
register for guildwars on monday.
the monday guildmail encouraging people to donate the weekly food.
keep people up to date with guildmails, either use it as a reminder or just for a nice message, or to send people the best teams for hol/raids.
when you fight in guildwars, make sure the strategy is send per guildmail, so atleast everyone has had a chance to read it.
depending on how serious the guild is, encourage people to use LINE or any other app for better communication.

Hope this helps a bit! Any other questions, just shoot!

lilylilac
Squire
Squire

Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:23 pm

Rashar wrote:

Go to guild, chapter 7/8 and just press reset dungeon, it should present you with a new tab that tells you the amount of GP you need for a reset. If I recall correctly 7 and 8 are 40k each but it has been so long that I might be wrong.

It's your guild, Silver Haven doesn't sound offensive and I don't think Daenaris will come by to claim that name either ^^.

go to guild, go to manage, then go to make announcement to change the message ANYONE can read or go to contact guild members to send a guild mail (guildmail can be send once per day and can only be used by the GM)

Well I'm not sure I think it was like 4 days orso. However if you're running a guild I would advice you to show up atleast once per day for yoru daileis or if you dont have time, then just show up, send a nice guildmail and then back to business.

set rules.
enforce rules.
be an example.
register for guildwars on monday.
the monday guildmail encouraging people to donate the weekly food.
keep people up to date with guildmails, either use it as a reminder or just for a nice message, or to send people the best teams for hol/raids.
when you fight in guildwars, make sure the strategy is send per guildmail, so atleast everyone has had a chance to read it.
depending on how serious the guild is, encourage people to use LINE or any other app for better communication.

Hope this helps a bit! Any other questions, just shoot!

Thankyou so much for all your kindness!

When I go to manage members, it says that no one has contributed any points in the last 7 days, and that no one has raided in the last 7 days.
The last time they logged in varies from 2 weeks to 2 months. No one's in the chat. Is the guild dead?

What would you suggest I do?

Any advice is much appreciated!
Currently Questing: Hanzo 4/80 Soulstones

ashOck
Baron
Baron

Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:56 pm

Yep. Sounds like you are the only member in the guild. I recommend that you leave the guild and join one that is more active. You can find these by going to the "Leaderboard icon" and clicking "Guilds". It will show you the guilds in order of activity. Pick one that might fit with you. You can post on "global chat" that you are looking for a new guild and should get recruiting responses.

Rashar
Baron
Baron

Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:28 pm

Yeap sadly it seems the guild is "dead".

Either you remove the inactives and build it up (not adviceable) or join a very active a guild and be an active member and join raids and have easy times completing your mystic ruins!

goodluck and let me/us know if you succeeded in joining an active community.