nebel03
Baron
Baron

Who to level up next

Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:36 am

Hey I am slowly getting to the point where I dont know who to level up next. I am currently lv 93. Heroes I already have leveled up nd equipped are
Serafine, Xanos, Firehawk, Zem, Garrick, Kong, Lingling, Tareth, Octo, Solomon, Riley, Sylphi, Mirielle, Dalton, Tut, Vulko, Hurok, Vernos, Ezio, Goram, Desmond, Petros, Prince, Orkon.

Currently I am about to finish Magnus. But I dont know how to work on next, who has still a use with the heroes I leveled. I own every Single hero, so pls help me.
Server: 269
Guild: Nova
Invitation Code:438d2633

Reggelt
Baron
Baron

Re: Who to level up next

Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:58 am

nebel03 wrote:
Hey I am slowly getting to the point where I dont know who to level up next. I am currently lv 93. Heroes I already have leveled up nd equipped are
Serafine, Xanos, Firehawk, Zem, Garrick, Kong, Lingling, Tareth, Octo, Solomon, Riley, Sylphi, Mirielle, Dalton, Tut, Vulko, Hurok, Vernos, Ezio, Goram, Desmond, Petros, Prince, Orkon.

Currently I am about to finish Magnus. But I dont know how to work on next, who has still a use with the heroes I leveled. I own every Single hero, so pls help me.

Sarya and Adeline are good, mazir is very strong with awakening, embrael is awesome!
You don't have nilya:O and Taurus and Lumos!!! Those are very good and free!

nebel03
Baron
Baron

Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:06 am

I never needed them

Reggelt
Baron
Baron

Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:17 am

Then start embrael or Sarya.

nebel03
Baron
Baron

Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:27 am

Reggelt wrote:

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:31 am

I would go with malrath. From the heroes you currently have upgraded I would ditch xanos firehawk zem and riley, at least until they get an awakening. And you will need a lot more heroes upgraded in the long run.

Willy69
Squire
Squire

Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:52 am

Reggelt wrote:

Ok Sarya... but Embrael i don't know

nebel03
Baron
Baron

Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:48 pm

KemosabeTBC wrote:
I would go with malrath. From the heroes you currently have upgraded I would ditch xanos firehawk zem and riley, at least until they get an awakening. And you will need a lot more heroes upgraded in the long run.

Sure I will need more, the Question was just who next ;)
Yeah maybe I will leave firehawk xanos and Riley, but Zem is still working out well, since my server doesn't have many whales. Yeah I was also thinking about malrath.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:12 pm

nebel03 wrote:
KemosabeTBC wrote:

Yeah maybe I will leave firehawk xanos and Riley, but Zem is still working out well, since my server doesn't have many whales. Yeah I was also thinking about malrath.

Zem is still great at that level, but he will soon be not so great anymore regardless of whales. Firehawk is meh, he can sometimes still destroy teams, but he is way too easy to nullify. Xanos and Riley suck atm, but they have great awakening potential, so maybe they will be good sometime in the future.

nebel03
Baron
Baron

Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:27 pm

KemosabeTBC wrote:
nebel03 wrote:
KemosabeTBC wrote:

Zem is still great at that level, but he will soon be not so great anymore regardless of whales. Firehawk is meh, he can sometimes still destroy teams, but he is way too easy to nullify. Xanos and Riley suck atm, but they have great awakening potential, so maybe they will be good sometime in the future.

They havall been great at earlier levels and before sylphi and goram became popular on my server. So I leveled Tempo up and continued with this since I didnt wanna leave them^^