Kaesoron
Squire
Squire

Need Help recovering account

Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:06 am

My phone has recently broke and am unable to log out of my game for obvious reasons im trying to recover my account on my tablet but it just isn't working i need some help i have put quite a bit of money into the game and enjoy playing

nebel03
Baron
Baron

Re: Need Help recovering account

Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:43 pm

Kaesoron wrote:
My phone has recently broke and am unable to log out of my game for obvious reasons im trying to recover my account on my tablet but it just isn't working i need some help i have put quite a bit of money into the game and enjoy playing

Bro dont leave us alone there
Server: 269
Guild: Nova
Invitation Code:438d2633

ashOck
Baron
Baron

Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:10 pm

You need to send a support ticket. There is no one here that can assist in account recovery. They will need account info to help you, perhaps including device ID, server number, player name, etc.

Good luck!

Kate4ever
Knight
Knight

Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:40 pm

Do you have andrio or Iphone. On andriod you need to go into your settings app, do a cache and data whipe. After that go to your sh game and log into your user name and password. Once you do that click on the server. You will see your account click on your character and log in. You could be log into a differenter server. If you click on your server and you don't see your original account. That might not be the account you used for SH it could be under I different username and password.