toninl
Squire
Squire

how to beat this party with petros?

Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:31 pm

good evening to everyone!
a friend (my same level: 84) has this defensive party in arena: Petros-orkon-morfir-hurok-syplhi. I can't find a way to beat him, any combination of my top heroes is useless. My top heroes are: hurok, sylpi, nylia, desmond,valan, radulf,morfir, and other good heroes like mirielle, malrath and taurus.

my question is: how to beat that party? petros deals most damage (about 200k!), orkon and hurok paralize at least two my heroes, morfir kills one of my backliners, while sylphi is the only that I can kill, sometimes.

Kate4ever
Baron
Baron

Re: how to beat this party with petros?

Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:17 am

Petros,Magnus,Vulko,Hurok, add anyone here will do 7Star though (Rayman, Ezio,Or Garrick).....The team that you have it will be very hard to beat his team. Only if lucky can you beat his team.

toninl
Squire
Squire

Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:22 pm

I've just beated him with: malrath hurok desmond nilya radulf. Desmond and nilya deal most damage, but a special thanks go to radulf, with his starting ability avoid sylphi's silence. :D

This game is pay2win, but tatic still very important

Kate4ever
Baron
Baron

Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:31 pm

Syphi is no good at 84 plus she dies too fast, same with nilya and radulf, and desmond. Malrath and Hurok are good.. But later on stats wise Petros if awakend will take the crown. My rank 1 team is Petros, vulko, ezio, hurok and magnus. I aslo have rayman, Orkon, and a few others that I can put in play as well if i wanted to.

rhaaalovely
Squire
Squire

Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:35 pm

i think octo syphillis tsuki sarya embrael will do it

xR3sp3cTx
Squire
Squire

Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:51 pm

vulko octo hurok garrick tsuki, easy kill for almost every attack