Artemas
Squire
Squire

Heroes worth investing?

Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:55 am

Hi!
I'm new in forum and I really regret that I found it so late. I'm f2p player and i got 61 lvl. Looking at other topics, I think I kinda messed up with the choice of useful champions, so now I'd love to have some clarification and oppinions from more experienced players.

I'd love to have some universal champions, useful for all modes- but let's say campaign and bosses are top priority now.

The team I'm using now is:
Lars 3*- one of my first 3* gained from the chest. Firstly he was really weak, but after reaching purple his healing is really useful.
Mirielle 3*- She stands right behind Lars, so she has more chance to get enough energy to get her ulti before she is killed. Her clones are great imo. She is tank, but often she deals really good dmg as well (maybe because of ignoring armour).
Kong 3* (8 SS to 4*)- In results he often got the most dmg dealt and in the same time- the most dmg tanked. I really like the mechanic of his clones.
Jasmine 3*- She looks just epic and her ult is fantastic. It saved me several times. The only thing I dont like in her is her shield- she often puts it on clones of Kong, so it sucks.
Ariel 4*- Looking at forum topics its my biggest mistake. I thought aoe mage would be great, was I wrong?

Other champions I got lvled up and purple:
Flora 4* - no comments needed, i think.
Alice 3*- I really like her mechanic and she often dealt really good dmg in my team. But on the other hand she was killed quite fast, being a front lane.
Sagar 3*- He wa one of my first 3* champions. I kinda liked his abilities, they can mess with enemy team formation.
Dalton 3*- I actually was interested how his abilities work, cause they seem to be really risky. I must say he is great vs single bosses. But probably there are champions better then him?
Torsen 3*- I just love dwarfs, so I had to lvl him up. Unfortunately he isnt really good so I stopped to invest in him.
Alana 3*- I thought she is great, enemies oneshotted my team with her, but I dont feel such power when she is in my team. So as with Torsen, I stopped investing in her.

My other chamions, still at lvl 1 or just replaced by other in my early game:
Arachna 2*, Arcturus 3*,Aqua 3* (got enough soul stones to 4*), Bloodspear 2*, Boomer 1*, Cara 2*, Drago 1*, Driller 3*, Elric 2*, Ember 2*, Musashi 3*, Gale 3*, Garrick 2*, Goblin Squad 2*, Gus 2*, Hanzo 3*, Jasper 2*, Kaneq 3* (enough ss to 4*), Konrad 3*, Leon 2*, Lucius 2*, Lumos 2*, Magdor 2*, Marianna 2*, Mog 2* (enough ss to 3*), Mortus 1*, Radulf 2*, Riley 2*, Sumiko 2*, Tanya 2*, Vladimir 2* (enough ss for 3*), Zem 2*

Do you think I should invest in any of them? Many teams in Arena use Zem, Lumos, Mog. But my Zem is only 2*- so should I build him up or maybe better to wait to collect soul stones of him? His zombies doing really good dmg, better than any of dmg dealers. I also hired some champions while completing CoF and I must say I really liked Radulf.

And other question I got real problem with- which champions to buy in each shop? So far my priority was:
Jasmine and Firehawk in Guild Emporium. Jasmine looks just epic, so I had to have her (yea, I know this argument sucks xd). Firehawk kicked me so many times that I thought of getting him asap.
??? in Legendary Shop (Hall of Legends)- thats my biggest concern, have no idea what champ to buy there. Its the most important issue cause i got really small ammount of these leaves, so its pain to waste them on bad champions.
Vespix in Arena Armoury- here I made my biggest mistake cause I went for long time for Hanzo. I dont know which champ is the best here.
??? in Champion's Corner- I unlocked it some days ago, still dont know what to choose here. I was interested in Serafine, but I hired and tried her in CoF and I didnt like her at all.
Kong, Ariel, Zem and Radulf in Crucible Supply Wagon- again seems I made a mistake by investing in Ariel. But her soul stines are really often in this shop, so thats why my noobish mind went for her. Taurus is in every arena squad and is real pain to play against- maybe I should go for him every time his soul stones will appear?

Nady
Baron
Baron

Re: Heroes worth investing?

Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:53 am

Zem, Lumos, Radulph, Kong, Jasmine, Garrick(For late game must awaken at 90+), Sumiko(Only after awaken, she will be must), Lars okish hero till 90, Mirielle good hero (especially after awaken, need some star). From arena Nylia Xanos Valan. From Crucible Tashi is really good and helped me really well in my progresses. Kong, Zem, Ling Ling, Radulph, Taurus(asap as you can summon him). From Epic arena Garrick Daphne the best choose. Serafine good after she got her awaken. She is not the 1st in priority list. Firehawk is a really good hero at your level till 90 around. I saw some succes play from Mog. Dalton is not a bad hero. Can heal and can eleiminate one target from mid or backline. At auto his ultimate is almost never win against more than 1 enemy. You could get Osiris since she is not a bad hero, after awaken a really good strong hero. From Hall of Legends Malrath Tareth is the two who makes good plays for me. Try to get Malrath as fast you can. He is a beast in Arena and good tank for Cof.
Thats my opinion and my experiences take what you want from it :)

DarkHulk
Squire
Squire

Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:09 am

Zem,Taurus, Sylphi, Lumos, Nilya, Jasmine, Tashi, Kong, LL,Malrath, Mirielle, Valan, Garric and few more ;-), best P2f. Trust me :-)

Nady
Baron
Baron

Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:47 pm

Hardly able to get Sylphi for free if not opened from a chest.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:14 pm

Nady wrote:
Hardly able to get Sylphi for free if not opened from a chest.

You can buy her soulstones with gold.

Nady
Baron
Baron

Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:24 am

I started from he/she was lvl61 f2p. Wont able to farm Sylphi before late game. Since They put her to store I only twice saw her SS for gold. Still I think thats the really hard way to get her. At low level impossible to save up that amount of money. Also to rare, and always save gold and just wait for her appearance its not do able at his/her level. The shop random the stuffs in it random too. No garantue you can buy from that.Oh yeah, can get Sylphi SS in login rewards too. Why just not farm her from there?

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:40 am

Nady wrote:
I started from he/she was lvl61 f2p. Wont able to farm Sylphi before late game. Since They put her to store I only twice saw her SS for gold. Still I think thats the really hard way to get her. At low level impossible to save up that amount of money. Also to rare, and always save gold and just wait for her appearance its not do able at his/her level. The shop random the stuffs in it random too. No garantue you can buy from that.Oh yeah, can get Sylphi SS in login rewards too. Why just not farm her from there?

You cannot farm sylphi from login rewards (I think you could get 30ss once but that was it). You cannot save that amount of gold early on, but at end game it is pretty easy to do so, especially if you are VIP (after a certain level the shops are not random but are instead permanent)

Bayerz
Baron
Baron

Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:44 am

Wait, do you mean after a certain VIP level, the shops always stay the same?
Guild Elder of ALLIANCE
#1 Guild on server 301 KONG

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:37 am

Bayerz wrote:

Yes, they never go away.

Topher347
Knight
Knight

Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:31 am

Bayerz wrote:

Just to clarify, that means the two shops, Goblin trader and black market smuggler, no longer appear randomly, they are permanently spawned. Their inventory still randomly refreshes at a set time like the other shops.