Spend for Petros
3 (75%)

Total votes: 4

Nady
Baron
Baron

Diamond spender

Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:51 am

Hi! In the near past we got a spender event with Vulko for 12k. If we got one event with Petros, should I get Petros or wait if Vulko appears again? Which one got more uses? I saw Petros dmg is decent and a tank with a lot of health. Other side Vulko is a paper but still a killer. I can play around Vulko if 3star and able to one shot him. As I use Morfir every time against every team, I got the feel he is a better choice than Vulko since he got 7k phy attack with pet skill for the few sec it goes up to 8,5 k and always ending up with most kills most dmg. Also he got more sustain then Vulko has. Decent magic res and okish phys res, but no CC and only a close aoe ability while Vulko destroy teams with aoe ult. I know they not the same roll but which of this two worth the diamonds if event happens.

Kate4ever
Baron
Baron

Re: Diamond spender

Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:44 pm

Thats a hard one but I think Petros is used in everything. Vulko isnt so good in HOL vs Petros.

Rashar
Baron
Baron

Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:02 pm

Petros and Vulko are equally good in HoL.... both are not used in the top teams, so the choise should not be determined by useability in HoL.

Regarding pvp, Petros wins it from Vulko in terms of useability vs Vulko. You can stuff Petros in every team and you can not do that with Vulko.

Vulko however is great to have for cof speedruns whereas Petros has no place as a cof tank.
Last edited by Rashar on Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kate4ever
Baron
Baron

Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:44 pm

Petros can team with Mirah, or Mazir that still speed up COF. Plus Petros Volcano burn will rip all tanks infront of him as well as group them all together for an easy kill plus stuns. Vulko in HOL at high level is not used at all. Even thought Petros is buffer in HOL his damage out put is still higher vs Vulko and he doesnt die as fast as vulko. So again he accumulate more damage to that of vulko. Petros and vulko are are both equally good I can use either or in Arena. Except for one thing Petros will out last vulko in arena and 1vs1 at the end Petros always win that fight lol.

mmmmmmmmmmmm
Baron
Baron

Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:03 pm

thats a tough one, but imo vulko is in my top 3 heros. in arena he just needs to get an ult off. but petros would be better at 3* and more all rounded hero.

Rashar
Baron
Baron

Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:16 am

Kate4ever wrote:
Petros can team with Mirah, or Mazir that still speed up COF. Plus Petros Volcano burn will rip all tanks infront of him as well as group them all together for an easy kill plus stuns. Vulko in HOL at high level is not used at all. Even thought Petros is buffer in HOL his damage out put is still higher vs Vulko and he doesnt die as fast as vulko. So again he accumulate more damage to that of vulko. Petros and vulko are are both equally good I can use either or in Arena. Except for one thing Petros will out last vulko in arena and 1vs1 at the end Petros always win that fight lol.

There is no petros or Vulko in the topscores of the hol teams at level 100 aka both are garbage for hol.

When it comes to pvp at level 100 Petros is in 95% of the top teams 10. Vulko is falling off because with all the frontliner teams he hardly does anything.

When it comes to CoF, petros is garbage, malrath is THE best tank for CoF hands down... petros doesnt regain enough health and if youre on a server where everyone has a petros, your petros will last like 2 fights.

So saying once more that it all comes down to arena and then Petros win it from Vulko by a landslide.

Kate4ever
Baron
Baron

Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:24 pm

HOL vulko and petros are garbage but petros still out put higher damage vs vulko. So in a sense Petros is more usable. Might not be in the top 10 but still more usable vs vulko when it comes to damage out. COF petros is better than malrath because of its ult with stun hands down still output more damage vs vulko. When it comes to arena Petros outlast longer than vulko. We are talking about a full 7star to 7star I highly doublt malrath can even compete in any level. If malrath get slaughter by petros in arena so easy you think hes more valuable in cof?