Kawaii02
Squire
Squire

Re: Counter to dive teams

Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:09 am

Kate4ever wrote:
If you are f2p than you would need valan,mal,kong,luminous, niilya.... I do recommend how ever getting 2 heros petros and Vulco. Or Guram and Vulco.

You're going against physical so I would enhance physical armored and not magic. Arena is mostly physical zone any mage will eventually lose to physical

Currently working on getting SS of mal. Just 20 more pieces. In the meantime u think tashi will do good at my level?(53) even at 2 stars?

Rashar
Baron
Baron

Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:30 am

If you're completely free to play and in the 50ies, the best advice is, give up on arenas. Once you hit level 100 and have picked the right heroes it will even out ot a point where eventually you have a spot in the top 20-50.

If you do spend, then the monthly card is a good deal. the 1st time purchase for 10 bucks on the diamonds tickets is a good deal. All the 1 buck ubisoft heroes are a good deal. Batman is NOT a good deal imo but at 3 stars he does what you expect a Batman to do.

The breaking point where the game starts to give you breating room is vip10, the double CoF run (can sweep the 2nd) is where the vip breaking point is. Upto vip 10 is all glory and after that there is little incentive to spend big.

Let me know if you are true f2p or do throw in a buck or 20 every now and then.

Based upon that you should focus on some different heroes. If you give up on arena then focusing on future HoL heroes is probably the 2nd best thing, problem is, you require 1 not f2p character and the other 2 become availble at 90, but come way too late... so you want them as early as possible anyway -_-. Talking about goram and sylphi and the not f2p Hurok.

Kawaii02
Squire
Squire

Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:04 pm

I cant say im free to play tho I only spend on monthly card and save those diamonds. Ye ur right I think I'll just settle for what I can do right now. Last question Im thinking of using tashi replacing elric on campaign(imo elric is useless in campaign and contribute nothing) how many stars do you think tashi will be good at?

Rashar
Baron
Baron

Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:30 pm

I have a free 2 play account as well (level 60)

My team there for campaigns is Valan, Kong, Taurus, Nilya, Gremor and before I was lucky with Gremor I used Tashi.

Tashi is pretty good for a free character (at later levels 90+++ he will slowly fall off) but since he is a front character it is important to atleast try and level him up to 5 stars. But on my f2p he is 3 stars atm and he is doing fine.

He is good for physical dojo, male dojo, he can be used on Firehawk in the prophecy pool (use his combination ultimate)

With an almost complete free to play account it is important to just focus on like 15 heroes. (you will need 15 decent heroes for epic arena)

Normal arena shop: Valan + Nilya move them to 3 stars, then 4 stars, then 5 stars.
CoF shop: Zem, kong, taurus, tashi, lingling, buy a lingling (dont level her stars untill later), get all these heroes to 3, then 5 and then 5 stars.
HoL shop: Tareth, Malrath, level to 4 stars,then to 5 stars.
Guild shop: Mirielle: level to 4 stars, then to 5 stars, Bloodspear can be good if you also like to go for damage in hol/raids.
Epic arena shop: Serafine, Garrick, garrick to 3, then both to 4, then both to 5.

This will leave you with heroes that should be able to complete all the dojos and most prophecy pools, the main issue will be gizmo, but you might have to rent a good dot hero from your guildies to keep it going.

Don't waste diamonds on anything other then your daily resets and in the case of an extremely bad hol run, buy an extra 5 attempts. Try to leech some 24 hour mines for a big amount of free diamonds.

Goodluck!

EDIT: Osiris is pretty important character aswell and getting her to 5 stars by just doing her heroics on daily basis will help you with prophecy pool deathcrawler, polaris and also female dojo.

NOTE: female dojo requires a good tank, starting from heroic. (tareth and/or mirielle are your only options. (on free to play mirielle is a very important character to have as she will deal with the opposing annoying valans.)

Kawaii02
Squire
Squire

Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:18 pm

Wow. Really really appreciated this man. I'll take a screenshot of this. Thanks mate.