Kawaii02
Squire
Squire

Counter to dive teams

Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:47 am

Hello guys im kinda new here. I have searched this question of mine for about 3 days and I didn't find an answer so ill try to post in here. I'll just make this short. Im on a new server and the current meta is a dive team. Compose of rayman batman Pop chrona driller the last could be a support like jasmine. And my question is how to counter a team like this. Should I try to beat them the same way or is there a right thing to counter teams like this?-thanks in advance

JerenSoon
Baron
Baron

Re: Counter to dive teams

Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:34 pm

Those are not just Divers like Batman and Chrona; those are Nukers.
Goblin Squad ( usually counters Divers) can't handle that much; you need some Nukers and Control Heroes(Nilya, Mog, Cara...) to slow them down.
Last edited by JerenSoon on Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

What I might posting or commenting are on my personal opinion and doesn't speak on behalf of Lilith Games.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCijF2XiHl5wLdivANRVRS0A

Kawaii02
Squire
Squire

Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:40 pm

Oh sorry I didn't know the diff between nukers and dive. Thanks, but right now I dony have any of the heroes u advice. If I put avior and jasmine on support will they handle good againts a batman? Or driller?

Kate4ever
Baron
Baron

Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:27 pm

What is your current level Kawaii Jasmine and avior is no good for arena. Maybe oky at a lower level but they fall off fast. Avior to me is kind of useless and jasmine is only good for COF

Rashar
Baron
Baron

Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:52 pm

You counter teams that have divers with an all frontline team

popular teams like batman, petros, rayman, hurok, salus etc etc variations with octo, malrath, mirah, orkon.

A diver is a hero that has an ability that lets him directly attack the backline so you were right about divers. Vulko, Morfir, Batman, Tanya, chrona, nightshade, adeline etc all have this ability.

most characters at the back tend to be casters/magic users and they tend to have low phys armor so divers will obliterate them, therefore at level 100 the current meta is 5 frontiners... it renders most divers harmless and if you have batman, rayman in ur teamor a vulko you also make it so that opponents have a hard time attacking you with magic teams.

But generally speaking the pvp meta is in a pretty bad state atm. healers and middle/backline casters are of no use.

Kawaii02
Squire
Squire

Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:11 pm

Kate4ever wrote:
What is your current level Kawaii Jasmine and avior is no good for arena. Maybe oky at a lower level but they fall off fast. Avior to me is kind of useless and jasmine is only good for COF

Currently highest on my server is 55 and im 53. I try using avior and jasmine for backline coz I read a thread on reddit about avior bragging to be the best hero support in the game so I was like why not try?! Im on top 3 on my server but falls off at 6-10 coz people started bringing the backline killer. Can u suggest me a good backliner to try? Thanks for the reply. Really appreciated it.

Kawaii02
Squire
Squire

Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:15 pm

Rashar wrote:
You counter teams that have divers with an all frontline team

popular teams like batman, petros, rayman, hurok, salus etc etc variations with octo, malrath, mirah, orkon.

A diver is a hero that has an ability that lets him directly attack the backline so you were right about divers. Vulko, Morfir, Batman, Tanya, chrona, nightshade, adeline etc all have this ability.

most characters at the back tend to be casters/magic users and they tend to have low phys armor so divers will obliterate them, therefore at level 100 the current meta is 5 frontiners... it renders most divers harmless and if you have batman, rayman in ur teamor a vulko you also make it so that opponents have a hard time attacking you with magic teams.

But generally speaking the pvp meta is in a pretty bad state atm. healers and middle/backline casters are of no use.

Thanks for the reply really appreciated it. Im level 53 atm and highe is 55 on my server. I dont have a batman tho I have pop just at 3 stars. Im struggling how to face a batman front with a driller and rayman on the team. Thanks I think I'll try to do what u said but what confuses me is it okay to have a full tank or should I put some middle line cc or just full front?

Rashar
Baron
Baron

Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:03 pm

Anything that can withstand the assault from batman and rayman will do.

At level 100 Most of the top teams are batman, petros, rayman, hurok + 1 other frontliner that is highstarred, octo, vulko, orkon seem to be the more popular ones.

I can not say how it will work in the 50ies, because its been too long ago and the meta changed but I do assume that once you hit purple with your heroes the all frontliner team will still work even at the lower levels.

If you go free to play then it will be tough if you spend a bit here and there then rayman and batman even at 3 stars will do dirty things and are pretty good.

Kawaii02
Squire
Squire

Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:47 pm

Rashar wrote:
Anything that can withstand the assault from batman and rayman will do.

At level 100 Most of the top teams are batman, petros, rayman, hurok + 1 other frontliner that is highstarred, octo, vulko, orkon seem to be the more popular ones.

I can not say how it will work in the 50ies, because its been too long ago and the meta changed but I do assume that once you hit purple with your heroes the all frontliner team will still work even at the lower levels.

If you go free to play then it will be tough if you spend a bit here and there then rayman and batman even at 3 stars will do dirty things and are pretty good.

Thanks man. Really appreciated it. Lastly before you stop giving advice I would like to ask about the other teams specifically speakin about the team that do illu like goram and kong in the same team. How do I deal with that? Thanks in advance.

Kate4ever
Baron
Baron

Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:49 am

If you are f2p than you would need valan,mal,kong,luminous, niilya.... I do recommend how ever getting 2 heros petros and Vulco. Or Guram and Vulco.

You're going against physical so I would enhance physical armored and not magic. Arena is mostly physical zone any mage will eventually lose to physical