Rashar
Baron
Baron

Re: Need advice for Heroes to invest as a F2P new player :)

Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:08 am

Yeye I understand I was talking to Kate... who is giving you information based on his/her experiences but he/she is vip15 and rank 1 on 1st to 100 on that server, so that information is completely screwed.

Once more people turn 100 and another 3 months has passed that team is not working as he/she will run into those heroes I mentioned.

On lower levels cof is most likely zem kong taurus jasmine lumos nilya xanos valan and if u managed to get a free vulko, then vulko and if you were lucky with gremor or alecia as box hero then those aswell.

Heroes that do well with a full energy bar are ember (yes ember), flora, lingling and you should fill their bars and then only use them when you're in a pinch.

On my free to play account my team now is Valan Taurus Gremor Alecia Nilya and it can run from start to finish (at level 63 and my heroes are just p1 no gear at all)
Alecia's ultimate just kills entire teams on her own, so trying to grab her in 1-4 10 pulls is a decent investment, although in the long run she won't be that great of investement.

Rygaive
Squire
Squire

Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:17 am

Rashar wrote:
Yeye I understand I was talking to Kate... who is giving you information based on his/her experiences but he/she is vip15 and rank 1 on 1st to 100 on that server, so that information is completely screwed.

Ah yeah of course, that is completely out of the topic. By the way shoutout to both of you, kate4ever and rashar, you helped me a lot in this game.

Kate4ever
Baron
Baron

Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:57 pm

Rygaive wrote:
Rashar wrote:

Ah yeah of course, that is completely out of the topic. By the way shoutout to both of you, kate4ever and rashar, you helped me a lot in this game.

Thank you and yes my experience is different from you all. Ass COF is alot harder than what you face because of being Rank1. ALmost ever COF stage from start have batman,vulko,petros,mirah,magnus,rayman and the list goes on of p2w heroes. Heroes that you probably wont see in COF until mid or late portion of COF... Either way you can always learn a little from everyone as I learn from F2P players in my guild as well as P2W players. In HOL it is made of mostly F2P Heroes

Rashar
Baron
Baron

Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:06 pm

stop necroing old treads you troll -_-