Rygaive
Squire
Squire

Need advice for Heroes to invest as a F2P new player :)

Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:04 pm

Hello all! I'm a new player at this game although i have a little bit knowledge for this kind of game since I played Heroes Charge before and now I wan't to play this game without spending any money. :) So, here I am wanting to ask any opinion of you guys of heroes worth investing as F2P. I want to focus on raid, HoL, campaign and CoF. Arena is my least priority since mostly F2P players can't compete that much in that area. Hoping for all your suggestions.

Kate4ever
Baron
Baron

Re: Need advice for Heroes to invest as a F2P new player :)

Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:33 pm

Rygaive wrote:
Hello all! I'm a new player at this game although i have a little bit knowledge for this kind of game since I played Heroes Charge before and now I wan't to play this game without spending any money. :) So, here I am wanting to ask any opinion of you guys of heroes worth investing as F2P. I want to focus on raid, HoL, campaign and CoF. Arena is my least priority since mostly F2P players can't compete that much in that area. Hoping for all your suggestions.

I'm glad you think of it like that. I suggest that you work on Collecting all heros Soul stone in missions everyday. This will get you a lot of 7 stars heros to burn soul stones afterwards for Vernos (HOL King) , LingLing ( Must for all HoL) (Sumiko)(Shphi)(Goram),Octo
For CoF and Campaign, Taurus,(Goram), Valan, Shphi, Jasmine

Rygaive
Squire
Squire

Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:47 pm

Thanks for the reply mate. As of now, i'm farming ss for gale since she's the one I mostly use in my team right now. I'll work on other heroess ss on elites later on. Currently i'm level 39 and my highest arena rank is 16 using elric 2*(non skilled), soren 2*(shitty skill), jasmine 3*(max skilled), gale 2*(max skilled) and mariana 2*(going to max her later for campaign and CoF). I'm also working on ariel for now for my additional CoF runs so I won't have to hire from my guild and save money. I've read also one of your reply on kawaii02 post and i'm thinking that I'll work on those heroes and these heroes that you suggested me now. Thank a lot again mate.
Last edited by Rygaive on Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rygaive
Squire
Squire

Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:48 pm

Also, i am writing this post so as not to waste my resources for shitty heroes. Since i only got a few resources as a f2p.

Rashar
Baron
Baron

Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:59 pm

Hi and welcome!

For starters, I suggest to play the game for 2 weeks, experiment make mistakes, make lucky guesses and get a feel for the game. Do NOT spend any money. After 2 weeks you should have a decent grasp for the game and if you started a new server you should have a good feeling about the metagame aka what is being used a lot and what not.

After this, start on a new server with all the information you have and the amount of mistakes you make will be minimal.

As completely free to play (vip0) you will have to prioritize and you made the correct call to go for raid/hol (aka the pve elements of the game).

Early game hol is different from endgame hol (post lvl 90) and is sadly largely determined by luck, as you can get a goram from CoF or diamond pulls and that will make you HoL king for a good while even at lower levels.

You can also pull most 2 star heroes from gold pulls, so I personally would not hardsummon them (30 SS) unless you really need too.

Heroes you want from the gold chests:

Zem, Kong, Tashi, Garrick, Valan, Osiris, Tanya, Bloodspear and Taurus.

Heroes you want to farm with heroics: Osiris, Alana (she is the backup plan if you eventually keep missing out on the better heroes. do NOT hardsummon her! Just farm her SS and wait untill you pull her card from CoF.)

Heroes you want from the arena shop: Nilya (buy SS untill you can hardsummon then get to 5 stars asap), Valan (Try get his 2 star card from goldchest, after you have the card get him to 5 stars asap)
NOTE: Make sure to not farm them at the same time! Valan to 3, nilya to 4, valan to 4 etc.

Heroes you want from the CoF shop: Tashi, Zem, Taurus, Kong, Lingling (hardsummon her and then do not buy her again untill previous heroes are 5 stars)
NOTE: look at note above!

Heroes you want from the HoL shop: Tareth (Only because she is one of 2 tanks you will need to clear female dojo, hardsummon her and get her to 5 stars) Malrath is probably the best hero to buy in the HoL shop but he is mainly pvp and he won't help you clear anything else. On a sidenote Tareth can be used versus Firehawk in the Prophecy pool.

Guild coin shop: Mirielle (hardsummon and get to 5 stars asap) Honorable mention: Jasmine... but she is very weak and is no longer really needed for cof... but if you have issues with cof she is the one that will solve those issues. Driller is not good without awakening and his skin so as f2p I would not invest in her. Firehawk is good untill 80, he will be a major advantage in early pvp but a major disadvantage in longterm as past 80 he becomes TRASH! Bloodspear is a decent investment upto 5 stars AFTER mirielle is 5 stars.

Heroes you want from HoL shop: Garrick, Serafine (as f2p u need her for prophecy pool polaris and deathcrawler and she is ok for female dojo if you have good tanks)

Heroes you want to lucksack from COF or Diamond chest: GORAM, SYLPHI, orkon... malrath... and then NOTHING.

My advice to being completely f2p would be to not play this game... The 3 buck dia subscription is really one of the best deals in this game you will ever get. Once you are level 50 you can buy ezio, rayman and prince of persia for a buck each.

The 1st time you buy the diamond chest subscription it is 10 dollar for 40 tickets, that is also a great deal.

And batman for 10 bucks is kinda expensive but he is completely overpowered and the best hero in the game :p

Few tips: you can reset cof by leaving the fight. It will reset everything to BEFORE you entered your fight, NEVER buy single diamond chests only buy them x10 and even then they are pretty bad investment as you only want goram and sylphi really. Set ego aside.. if people beat you in pvp never buy resets etc. Try your hardest to stay as high as you can but dont waste a single diamond. Do 2 daily stamina buys to make sure you hit 100 asap.

Rygaive
Squire
Squire

Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:10 am

WOW!!! thanks a lot for this mate. I'll do my best to do what you said. I've got a little knowledge reading forums but still not enough and yeah as f2p I don't wanna compete that hard on arena. Its better to focus on other contents of the game for now. Thanks again.

Sanicare
Squire
Squire

Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:23 am

Rygaive wrote:
Thanks for the reply mate. As of now, i'm farming ss for gale since she's the one I mostly use in my team right now. I'll work on other heroess ss on elites later on. Currently i'm level 39 and my highest arena rank is 16 using elric 2*(non skilled), soren 2*(shitty skill), jasmine 3*(max skilled), gale 2*(max skilled) and mariana 2*(going to max her later for campaign and CoF). I'm also working on ariel for now for my additional CoF runs so I won't have to hire from my guild and save money. I've read also one of your reply on kawaii02 post and i'm thinking that I'll work on those heroes and these heroes that you suggested me now. Thank a lot again mate.

Dude can I know how you got Jasmine? I really want her and I just started 3 days ago, thanks!

Rygaive
Squire
Squire

Sun Dec 24, 2017 1:27 am

Sanicare wrote:
Rygaive wrote:

Dude can I know how you got Jasmine? I really want her and I just started 3 days ago, thanks!

You can have her through diamond spender event on the first day you start the game. You just have to spend 500 gems to get her or you can spend 5k diamonds to raise her directly to 4* but in my opinion you only need her 3* and save diamonds for future diamond spender event. She's good on CoF and campaign if you need heal. You can also have her on arena line up if you have bad line up or heroes. She save me sometimes on my arena fights.

Rashar
Baron
Baron

Sun Dec 24, 2017 1:33 am

Sanicare wrote:
Rygaive wrote:

You don't need or want jasmine... I am level 61 f2p on an alt account, not a moment in the game were I thought I needed a Jasmine...

You can reset cof by leaving battle... it will reset EVERYTHING to where it was BEFORE you entered the battle. (must have atleast 1 hero alive when leaving).

Just get some good heroes and pew pew pew...

Nilya, Taurus, Kong, Valan are great early game heroes for cof.

Zem when he is reaches purple aswell.

Tashi is a decent filler... xanos does well.

Dont forget to charge heroes along the way. On my f2p I actually went to the trouble of keeping my Flora up to date. I charge her in the 1st 2-3 stages. Then I sawp her out and I put her back in when my team needs a heal.

Usually I do not need to use here, but better safe then sorry.

Rygaive
Squire
Squire

Sun Dec 24, 2017 1:48 am

Rashar wrote:
Sanicare wrote:
Rygaive wrote:

You don't need or want jasmine... I am level 61 f2p on an alt account, not a moment in the game were I thought I needed a Jasmine...

You can reset cof by leaving battle... it will reset EVERYTHING to where it was BEFORE you entered the battle. (must have atleast 1 hero alive when leaving).

Just get some good heroes and pew pew pew...

Nilya, Taurus, Kong, Valan are great early game heroes for cof.

Zem when he is reaches purple aswell.

Tashi is a decent filler... xanos does well.

Dont forget to charge heroes along the way. On my f2p I actually went to the trouble of keeping my Flora up to date. I charge her in the 1st 2-3 stages. Then I sawp her out and I put her back in when my team needs a heal.

Usually I do not need to use here, but better safe then sorry.

I just needed jasmine because my noobish mind tells me she's better than flora just because she's 3* lol. Anyway I'll try to get heroes you have advice me.