Sanicare
Squire
Squire

Re: Need advice for Heroes to invest as a F2P new player :)

Sun Dec 24, 2017 2:54 am

Rashar wrote:
Sanicare wrote:
Rygaive wrote:
Thanks for the reply mate. As of now, i'm farming ss for gale since she's the one I mostly use in my team right now. I'll work on other heroess ss on elites later on. Currently i'm level 39 and my highest arena rank is 16 using elric 2*(non skilled), soren 2*(shitty skill), jasmine 3*(max skilled), gale 2*(max skilled) and mariana 2*(going to max her later for campaign and CoF). I'm also working on ariel for now for my additional CoF runs so I won't have to hire from my guild and save money. I've read also one of your reply on kawaii02 post and i'm thinking that I'll work on those heroes and these heroes that you suggested me now. Thank a lot again mate.

Dude can I know how you got Jasmine? I really want her and I just started 3 days ago, thanks!

You don't need or want jasmine... I am level 61 f2p on an alt account, not a moment in the game were I thought I needed a Jasmine...

You can reset cof by leaving battle... it will reset EVERYTHING to where it was BEFORE you entered the battle. (must have atleast 1 hero alive when leaving).

Just get some good heroes and pew pew pew...

Nilya, Taurus, Kong, Valan are great early game heroes for cof.

Zem when he is reaches purple aswell.

Tashi is a decent filler... xanos does well.

Dont forget to charge heroes along the way. On my f2p I actually went to the trouble of keeping my Flora up to date. I charge her in the 1st 2-3 stages. Then I sawp her out and I put her back in when my team needs a heal.

Usually I do not need to use here, but better safe then sorry.

How do I get the hero s you just mentioned? Like zem, tashi, xanos, etc. how do I get them?
Also even if I reset the battle im still gonna lose cause my heroes are low hp already so I need Jasmine

Also what should I spend my gems on as a f2p player? Is it best to just save up to buy the 10 diamond chests? Thanks.

Sanicare
Squire
Squire

Sun Dec 24, 2017 2:56 am

Also is my team good?

From front to back:

Torsen, Elric, Soren, Ember and Sim

Rygaive
Squire
Squire

Sun Dec 24, 2017 3:05 am

Sanicare wrote:
Also is my team good?

From front to back:

Torsen, Elric, Soren, Ember and Sim

I don't have much experience in this game as I,myself, is new to this game also so all I can say with your lineup is, is that lineup gives you a decent result(arena - around 100 or below?, in campaign are you not having difficulty?, how about CoF? )

Rashar
Baron
Baron

Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:38 am

torsen alric soren ember and slim are all garbage trash tier heroes who suck donkey balls.

Do a little bit of research...

tashi zem taurus kong = all cof shop
nilya valan = arena shop

tashi zem taurus kong can also drop from goldchest

if you do no research then yes it will be hard.

My team for cof from start to finish at level 61 is valan kong taurus gremor nilya (got lucky with box event) but you can swap out gremor for tashi.

Other then that all the advice has already been given. When u play this game f2p you need A LOT of patience or you need to have experience with other accounts.

Sanicare
Squire
Squire

Sun Dec 24, 2017 8:20 am

If i just buy 30 soulstones from cof to summon zem, will he be good

Rashar
Baron
Baron

Sun Dec 24, 2017 8:47 am

go to soul hunters reddit and read the guides and ask questions on things you dont understand after you have been readinf for a few hours :P

Kate4ever
Baron
Baron

Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:29 pm

The team that I run through COF is Jasmine,Ling,Mazir,Vulko,Valan I can litterally take down almost all teams with this setup

Rashar
Baron
Baron

Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:19 pm

The thing you dont mention is that on your server you're number 1 by miles and probably vip15 aswell so I doubt you run into 12 teams filled with petros batman vulkos huroks raymans and whatnot.

Rygaive
Squire
Squire

Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:03 am

Rashar wrote:
The thing you dont mention is that on your server you're number 1 by miles and probably vip15 aswell so I doubt you run into 12 teams filled with petros batman vulkos huroks raymans and whatnot.

Batman, vulko, rayman, and hurok are top tier heroes and mostly available for vip's. F2P only have a little to no chance of getting them. As f2p myself i only focus on pve content of the game and CoF mostly. For arena, i'm satisfied if I rank atleast 100 - 200 because it rewards 500 arena coins which is enough to buy in the arena armory. For other stuff I just read and research. Apply the knowledge and enjoy the game.

Rygaive
Squire
Squire

Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:04 am

Rashar wrote:

Batman, vulko, rayman, and hurok are top tier heroes and mostly available for vip's. F2P only have a little to no chance of getting them. As f2p myself i only focus on pve content of the game and CoF mostly. For arena, i'm satisfied if I rank atleast 100 - 200 because it rewards 500 arena coins which is enough to buy in the arena armory. For other stuff I just read and research. Apply the knowledge and enjoy the game.