Sanicare
Squire
Squire

I need help just started

Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:35 am

Hi I started 3 days ago and im party level 35 right now

I have questions, so I did research and found out that a really good hero to have is "Jasmine" and I checked the game how to get her and it says Guild Emporium, but she isn't there? Also, how do I get the currency to get things in the guild emporium? I can never complete the crucible of fire cause I always die and people said that I need Jasmine.

Also, what heroes should i try to get in the shops such as the arena shop, guild shop, crucible shop, etc.

ALso, what should I spend my gems on? I spent all of them on purchasing diamond chest before and only got slim. I have 1.5k gems right now saved up and I was wondering if it's a good idea to open 10 of the diamond chest? Thanks!

also note im a free player and will not spend money in this game

Sanicare
Squire
Squire

Re: I need help just started

Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:36 am

also my server is 521 Vulko 2

Sanicare
Squire
Squire

Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:38 am

ALso is my team good

from front to back:

Torsen, Elric, Soren, Ember, Slim

Sanicare
Squire
Squire

Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:58 am

also if anyone has a guild i can join pls say here cause idk if mine is activ elol

Skadoo
Squire
Squire

Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:11 am

Go to this link: http://soulhuntersdb.com/en/shops and it will tell you which heroes to buy from each shop :)
Skadoo ~
Member of guild: The Jokers
Guild ranked #1 in server 524 Dalton 2

Rygaive
Squire
Squire

Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:01 am

Sanicare wrote:
Hi I started 3 days ago and im party level 35 right now

I have questions, so I did research and found out that a really good hero to have is "Jasmine" and I checked the game how to get her and it says Guild Emporium, but she isn't there? Also, how do I get the currency to get things in the guild emporium? I can never complete the crucible of fire cause I always die and people said that I need Jasmine.

Also, what heroes should i try to get in the shops such as the arena shop, guild shop, crucible shop, etc.

ALso, what should I spend my gems on? I spent all of them on purchasing diamond chest before and only got slim. I have 1.5k gems right now saved up and I was wondering if it's a good idea to open 10 of the diamond chest? Thanks!

also note im a free player and will not spend money in this game

Check my post mate. I don't know how to use link since I'm new on this forum also but you can try and search need help as f2p or something. There are great suggestions there coming from veterans of this game. I hope it will help you. Good luck.