Dsphilly
Squire
Squire

Team composition help

Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:24 pm

Hello all! I just recently got into this game and have been enjoying myself immensely so I invested around $150 into it. Anyone able to help me out with teams? I'm currently level 47 and have these characters. Please note that all +1 and +2 are blue

4* Tsuki+2
3*:
Ezio+2
Malrath+2
Sylphi+2
Goram+2
Rayman+2
Batman+2
Vincent+2
Jasmine+2
Gizmo+1
Ember
Gus+2
PoP+2
Alice+1
Mortus Blue
Wraxius Blue
Avior Blue
Solomon+2
Mirah+2
Elric+1
Torsen+1
Marian+1
Hanzo+1
Serafine+1
Mirielle+1
Desmond+1
Gale+1
Slim Blue
Ethera Blue
Havoc Blue
Urestag base
2*:
Zem+2
Tauros+2
Garrick+1
Riley+1
Bloodspear+2
Namtar Blue
Cara Blue
Ariel+1
Lumos+1
Flora Base
Sumiko Base
Esabel base
Dr.Zeno base
Tanya base
Tashi base
Soren Base
1*:
Drago
Boomer
Leon.

What hero's should I be maxing? What hero's should I hope to get? What is my best arena team looking like? How bout my best story, HoL or raid teams? I'm willing to get Rahman to 7* good idea?thank you

Topher347
Knight
Knight

Re: Team composition help

Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:02 am

Batman is an arena beast. Malrath and Goram are great tanks. Jasmine is the best (of very few choices mind you) healer. Rayman is also great in arena. Sylphi is a very god magic hero’s. A lot of story missions you could probably do Goram Sylphi Jasmine Batman Tsuki. Arena could could try Goram Malrath Batman Rayman Sylphi. Mirah is also very good for arena. Taurus and Garrick are also very useful to level.

Kate4ever
Baron
Baron

Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:43 pm

I'm not going to tell you what you need to do because you can't really work on everyone at the same time but these are the heros you want for your end game. As games get updated and new heros come to play tier level might drop down.
My current Rank1 Team at the moment is (Magnus,Mazir,Vulko,Petros,Batman) I hope this helps you. I recommend working on all them even the ones you dont need but focus on 4 main teams. This will help you out in Arena,GW,COF,HOL,Raids,Tower of Valor,Level 17. If you focus on too many teams you'll fall behind when you get to level 80,

HOL
Goram, Ling Ling, Vernos, Sylphi, Sumiko,Octo,Osiris,Garrick
Arena
Malrath,Goram,Mirah,Ezio,Rayman,Batman,Goram,Petros,Vulko,Valan,Magnus,Mazir,Adaline,Garrick,Cara (Taurus,Tashi,Zem,Kong,Sarya, Ember good at lower level but falls off later on at level 80+)
COF
Jasmin,Malrath,Goram,Mirah,Ezio,Rayman,Batman,Goram,Petros,Vulko,Valan,Magnus,Mazir,Adaline,Taurus,Cara,Sylphi,Garrick

DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount

Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:58 pm

Don't listen to Kate, he/she doesn't know shit about the game and always recommends weird heroes or CS/Ubisoft ones, which are okay, but to say that the other ones FALL OFF (Kong?, Tashi?), your server must suck if those and more are fallen off already that they don't use them. I beat whales with those, most are stupid whales though, but I think I could beat you with your non-so important heroes aswell.

Your team is not even good enough to hold Top10... weird.

Kate4ever
Baron
Baron

Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:51 pm

DeusEx wrote:
Don't listen to Kate, he/she doesn't know shit about the game and always recommends weird heroes or CS/Ubisoft ones, which are okay, but to say that the other ones FALL OFF (Kong?, Tashi?), your server must suck if those and more are fallen off already that they don't use them. I beat whales with those, most are stupid whales though, but I think I could beat you with your non-so important heroes aswell.

Your team is not even good enough to hold Top10... weird.

You are a joke since you know nothing about top tiers and rank. Please show me your Rank in both arena with all that talk you must be Rank1. Also since you are such a bad @ss you must of finish Tower of Valor as Well Do please show me proof of it all Mr. King of all Bad @ss. What a troll neither was a talking to you or either care what you think. Please do post up your proof.
Arena
https://imgur.com/BBHF0CF
Epic Arena
https://imgur.com/9elk2Wv