dzulio
Knight
Knight

Sarya soulstones

Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:46 pm

What Team should i use for heroic campaign to get sarya soulstones , so i Can sweep It.

Rashar
Baron
Baron

Re: Sarya soulstones

Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:11 pm

Well it depends a bit on your budget and heroes one of the teams that I found worked to 3 star the stage was:

Batman (I used 3 star batman with a full academy and a not noticble green shitty pet)
Octo (I used 7 star octo with a full academy and a 5 heart mika)
Hurok (I used a 4 star hurok with 1st page academy and a not noticble green shitty pet)
Sylphi (I used a 6 star sylphi with a full academy and a 5 heart torch and 3 runes)
Mirah (I used a 3 star mirah with a full academy and a 3 heart anansi)

The team is not a guaranteed 1 shot because many things can go wrong, to some extent you have control over them.

17-3 stage 1

you need batman to do batarang and go behind Sarya, if you can try and time his ulti so that he hits the backline and not the apes in front, if sarya manages to ultimate your attempt most likely will not be 3 stars anymore because your hurok will die because in stage 3 your Hurok will die due to not being able to regenerate enough health.

17-3 stage 2

you want batman behind embrael asap and kill her asap aswell before she doe sher ultimate, either make sure mirah is close to her or try and use mirah ultimate just before she will use her ultimate. If she gets her ultimate off then a 3 star seems unlikely due to hurok getting killed in stage 3 for the same reasons as I mentioned above.

17-3 stage 3

you need mirah to interrupt the OP ultimate from dokras... if you seem wave his hand you need to send her in so he doesnt kill 2-3 people from your team. you want to try and get your hurok to target kong because if he ultimates he is able to kill off a mirah/hurok/octo/batman depending on their health and the direction kong is facing.

Malrath can replace Octo.
Ethera, Ezio, Goram and Elador are heroes that can replace Hurok.
Mirah can be replaced by a lingling or a jasmine.
Seeing as Batman is in a tier of his own there is no hero that can replace him, if you do not have Batman this fight becomes much harder as batman allows you to control the enemy backline and take out Sarya and Embrael in their respective stages.

Heroes that you use here should have atleast full academy, max level and O+2 otherwise a 3 star is not reachable with "average" teams.
The fact stage 1 has sarya means that you can't use too much Magic heroes as Sarya bouncing blades will tear them to shreds and the magic heroes do not heal enough to live through untill the very end.

Goodluck!

p.s. incase 3 starring is still to much be happy with your 1-2 stars and don't give up. Sarya is a great hero once she reaches 5+ stars and the fact she is farmable is pretty good.

dzulio
Knight
Knight

Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:35 pm

I dont have mirah And Batman. I am able to do two stars with lingling 7* sumiko 7* octo 7* sylphi 6* and goram 5*. All heroes are awakened and O2 plus fully enchanted items.

Rashar
Baron
Baron

Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:45 pm

Try it,,, if you fail you lose 3 stamina... how bad can it be...

ashOck
Baron
Baron

Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:08 am

dzulio wrote:
I dont have mirah And Batman. I am able to do two stars with lingling 7* sumiko 7* octo 7* sylphi 6* and goram 5*. All heroes are awakened and O2 plus fully enchanted items.

I faced the same situation. I don't know which heroes I used, but what finally worked was subbing out Lingling and replacing her with a hero that did AoE damage.

DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount

Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:19 am

dzulio wrote:

Take out Lingling and Octo and put Malrath and awakened Sumiko... Malrath almost never dies and Sumiko's tornado will interrupt some ults, kill clones and hopefully Dokras as well.

dzulio
Knight
Knight

Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:26 pm

I have sumiko there already. So i will také out octo and lingling and i ll put malrath and ???

Rashar
Baron
Baron

Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:57 pm

You know that you can just leave the battle if things go badly right?

Try something... with the amount of advice given you could have atleast run the stage for 2 days already or do you want me to play for you aswell?

DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount

Sun Jan 28, 2018 2:20 pm

dzulio wrote:
I have sumiko there already. So i will také out octo and lingling and i ll put malrath and ???

I wrote Sumiko instead of Cara xD I did it in my 2nd try with Goram, Malrath, Sumiko, Sylphi and Cara... First one was close, but 2nd was easy, just time Sumiko to interrupt Dokras.

The drop rate of that stage is totally garbage though, from 1 to 3 soulstones per 3 sweeps. I would expect better for that level of difficulty.

dzulio
Knight
Knight

Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:56 pm

I did IT with goram 5* octo 7* sylphi 6* sumiko 7* and lingling 7* ... Every hero IS awakened