Kate4ever
Baron
Baron

Raid Chapter 17 Boss Fight Advice

Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:59 pm

Need advice on what Heroes to use for the final Boss fight? Does anyone have a good Running team?

DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount

Re: Raid Chapter 17 Boss Fight Advice

Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:54 pm

I thought you were the big whale of your server. Why would you need advise for something so easy, sensei? :P

Rashar
Baron
Baron

Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:51 pm

DeusEx wrote:
I thought you were the big whale of your server. Why would you need advise for something so easy, sensei? :P

Fuck, you beat me to it...

But I will give you my team... not sure if my lowly peasant team will do though... it might not be upto your standards.

Best team:

Zem (awakening mandatory), Vernos (awakening mandatory), Sylphi, Garrick, Lingling

Protips from the pauper:

Do not ultimate YOUR Vernos before the enemy Vernos has put his pumpkin bomb on your frontline between your Vernos and Zem. Only after that ultimate your Vernos. If you use your Vernos earlier then the enemy Vernos puts his pumpkin bomb in your backline and your Sylphi and Garrick will take a trip to the middle of the screen between the enemy plants and 95% of the time they will DIE!

Zem will usually take A LOT of early game damage and keeping him alive requires timing, so the moment lingling has an ultimate ready, you combine her and his.
This means that while Zem is transforming the game actually "pauses" but your Lingling ultimate will continue and it should be ready a fraction of a second later then Zem's ultimate. This means that enemies can't attack Zem during the time you bubble him and thus he will survive the early game and from here on it is easy pickings. (((Sometimes Lingling will throw food to the frontline and heal Zem and vernos making the timing less strict but that is a 2:5 chance)))

Use the 1st Garrick ultimate not mindlessly straight away but use it when a new line of plants spawn. He will debuff them with his ultimate and best case scenario it will be energy bonus. His 2nd ultimate should be combined with Lingling in order to maxmise DPS. It is up to you to find out when this is, but in general later is better due to the boss being on lower health.

Alternate teams (Not the best)

Octo (awakening mandatory), Vernos (awakening mandatory), Sylphi, Garrick, Lingling

Octo (awakening mandatory), Vernos (awakenign mandatory), Vulko, Sylphi, Lingling

Same protips apply with alternate teams where able.

Goodluck!

https://imgur.com/GU7kjQh

EDIT: added a screenshot from our top 3 damage. Mighty minions and More dps are my accounts on those servers so as you can see I use those teams myself. I am also pretty sure I can do 14m++ but my scores are with the boss between 12%-18% after damage calculation.

Kate4ever
Baron
Baron

Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:36 pm

Thank you and stop assuming big whales don't ask for advice. We questions and ask all the times, we also do our research on heros. That was very informative info. I'm sure its not just me that only need this advice and I hope it helps those that need it as well.

DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount

Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:40 pm

In my server that team was the old best one, now instead of Zem (who frequently dies if not careful or bad luck), we use Elador, with better and more consistant results and he never dies.

Rashar
Baron
Baron

Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:10 pm

whats the top damage and do can u make a screenie? Thanks in advance!