WALTER
Squire
Squire

who should i awake first?

Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:25 pm

Considering I m full f2p player, I m asking for advise on which heroe i shoul awake, because I ve already bought a celestial from the event. I ve got most of the free heroes in game, except for petros (if he is), nor gremor, nor aldred, nor alecia.

thank you guys

Rashar
Baron
Baron

Re: who should i awake first?

Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:49 pm

First of all I hope you did not throw away 8000 diamonds for the celestial potion, because you have been ripped off then... it's value is like 1800 diamonds and as a f2p your diamonds are precious.

But to answer your question: Octo

Reason why: Octo is needed to do well versus HoL Drago and Crusher and without him your scores will be garbage. Also as a f2p you should just forfeit being good at arena and just focus on HoL and raidscores.

Octo, Vernos, Sumiko, Osiris, Goram, Sylphi and Garrick should be your main priorities to awaken. All of them can be obtained for free.

Heroes you need but are not f2p: Hurok
Heroes you need that are fp2 but do not need to be awakened: Bloodspear or Sarya (bloodspear the better choise as f2p)

WALTER
Squire
Squire

Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:04 pm

emmm, yes i did it with 8k diamonds. And the reason is simple, it would take more than a month to collect the fragments (it s a guess, Im yet level 89)ut

About Octo, f.. man i haven t worked on him, but maybe i will. thank you.
I see very hard to get Vernos. From that list, I use Goram, Sylphi and Osiris.
What about Vulko?

Rashar
Baron
Baron

Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:56 pm

Vulko was not in my list, so the answer is simple, he is not even close to being a priority.

Also it is always great to do research on the game you play as you would find out which direction would be the best way to go at.
Seeing as you have no Octo but have a goram, sylphi and an osiris I suggest Sylphi and after that goram while you're working on Octo.

DeusEx
Viscount
Viscount

Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:10 pm

Your advises are good, but you gotta stop saying that garbage about F2P not doing okay in arena. They might not be able to maintain a good spot, but they can surely beat many people with all these new Box Heroes there are and even Diamond Shop heroes that sometimes they put. F2P are in a better situation than people who spent money and don't do anymore. They are only outweight by real whales.
Btw, you should rather use your diamonds to buy some good heroes when they put them on sale on diamond shop (like Mirah was), rather than a 8K CP... maybe if it costed 4K (Maximum)... but 8K it is too much.

Rashar
Baron
Baron

Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:17 pm

I am saying he should forfeit being good at arena, I am not saying f2p does bad in arena.

I am pointing out that as f2p you have a choise to make: either do well in arena or hol. The obvious choise is to go for HoL because as f2p you can get top 5's in HoL easily if you know what you're doing but in arena you probably get top50 at best and that is with all efforts gone into your arena teams and that means you have to give up on decent to good hol and raid scores.

Also f2p suffers from all batmans, all petros, high star vulkos, high star rayman, high star salus, mirahs, elador and the list goes on, so depending on the amount of (semi) skilled spenders on the server top50 might not even be possible.

As time goes by and as f2p your hol team is finished and your raid teams are aswell then you can multifocus on arena. But my pov is that as f2p you should forfeit investing in arena and just ship hol/raids. With enough time you can eventually do both as f2p.

WALTER
Squire
Squire

Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:32 pm

Thank you, I think Octo will be ready by the time I reach level 90. I normally do some research, but I find hard to get answers for f2p players, it s like playing a different game. No matter how much a player knows about this, you have to play free to give a accurate answer, or be very very objetive. But you already know what Im talking about.
Let me ask you another one, what s the drop rate for the fragments of the awakening items? Think it s gonna be hard to get those, with one reset per day. That s why I decided to "waste" those 8k.
What you say about arena, is currently happening to me, no matter what, there s no way to go up to #50, and that s ok for me.

Rashar
Baron
Baron

Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:46 pm

As f2p you have only 1 reset iirc so that is 2x3 runs which equals roughly 2.75 fragments per day.

I run multiple accounts, 2 of them are lvl 100 vip accounts, I also run a a few level 80-90 f2p accounts and I run a level 64 f2p twink account purely for low level HoL.

So I am pretty up to date as to what works and doesnt from low level to high level and as f2p or as a paying player (and in that last category there is a lot of variance.)

If you have any questions about being f2p and you need help with which heroes to focus on or what works for PP, HoL, raids etc. Make a topic and tag me or just ask directly and usually I'll respond.