Berserkerv2
Squire
Squire

Driller, Dina and Alice, Help and tips.

Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:55 pm

Well for now my main tank(And my only tank/front liner on this moment) is Zem and i am looking for your opinion about this 3 tanks , if their are usefull , etc basically your opinion/experience with them ,i will be very happy , thx! :D

Topher347
Knight
Knight

Re: Driller, Dina and Alice, Help and tips.

Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:40 pm

Driller is pretty good, Zem is for some things when awakened, but Valan > all of those and is free.

ultramage
Baron
Baron

Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:21 pm

EDIT: damnit, didn't see this was an old post. Wish there was a 'delete reply' button, eh...

Valan with and without armor skin makes a huge difference. I alternate Zem and Valan depending on circumstances.
Dina and Alice come from guild shop which is the hardest fo farm, and currently the new dailies do not provide any guild coins, so we're stuck with the 100 per week from gw and 1000 per raid completion, which is nowhere close to viable.
Well, Dina now has a farming node in ch13, so I guess, it's very recent so I have no idea what her high-level moveset is or how viable she is, since I've only encountered a few in crucible in 2 whole years.

FireBreath
Squire
Squire

Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:31 pm

I hate that we don't get as much brotherhood coins as we did before the newest dailies update, Lilith should fix it