radule987
Squire
Squire

Urestag!

Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:17 am

Got your attention? Just one of the many useless heroes Lilith does not mean to revamp... Please, Lilith, for the sake of our dignity, remove the following "heroes" from the game:
-Elric
-Drago
-Mortus
-Leon
-Enrique
-Ariel
-Dr. Zeno (I mean really: even with awakening AND skin, he kicks the bucket even before the match starts)
-Kaneq
-Aqua
-Magdor
-Arachna
-Ember
-Mariana
-Vincent
-Lucius
-Urestag
-Slim
-Wraxius
-Ethera
-Vespix
-Boomer
-Shirley
-Gale
-Cyana
-Namtar
-Arcturus
-Alana
-Leah
-Torsen
-Esabel
-Musashi
-Alastair
-Hanzo
-Crusher

Probably someone won't agree with the following list.. some maybe will, and some maybe has more useless heroes in their arsenal. But this really degrades player's IQ...

Topher347
Knight
Knight

Re: Urestag!

Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:57 am

A lot of those have their uses in prophecy pool, and even sky fortress in a pinch.

radule987
Squire
Squire

Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:08 pm

Topher347 wrote:
A lot of those have their uses in prophecy pool, and even sky fortress in a pinch.

Yes, and when you finish prophecy pool and sky fortress, you won't use them ever again since both prophecy pool and sky fortress aren't repeatable such as HoL, CoF or Arenas.

Quaky
Baron
Baron

Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:32 pm

>Dr.Zeno is on the list
>uses Dr.Zeno pfp
Hmmmmm

Sylphi
Baron
Baron

Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:57 pm

I wouldn't say "remove" it but maybe buff them up a bit. Most of these heroes have abilies so similar to those of the new heroes but the damage is just.. Gross. And you forgot to add Urfang and Selene on to that list.
"I COMMAND you to be SILENCE!"

Topher347
Knight
Knight

Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:58 pm

radule987 wrote:
Topher347 wrote:

Yes, and when you finish prophecy pool and sky fortress, you won't use them ever again since both prophecy pool and sky fortress aren't repeatable such as HoL, CoF or Arenas.

So you’d rather get rid of the heroes that help you finish them in the first place?

radule987
Squire
Squire

Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:20 pm

@Topher347 I didn't said i finished prophecy pool or sky fortress with them, you said that.

@Sylphi Thanks on Ulfang and Selene update*

I'm irritated because i spent stamina, gold and most importantly real life money so i wouldn't use them ever again. Dr. Zeno is best example (i like the looks tho').

Not to mention skins for some heroes that are just cosmetic comparing to some very imbalanced such as Salus'. If i remember right, first skins that ever came out are the cosmetic ones... i bet selling them didn't quite kicked in so they had to implement abilities in next ones.

PLEASE: revamp all those useless heroes (good job on Sumiko) and skins, i'm speaking in the name of soul hunters community.

Arbian
Squire
Squire

Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:04 pm

i eon't think to remove them they are uselese,but they help and without then the first levels will have a harder wqy to lvl.up
i say we downgrade theur stars