Mckrakken
Squire
Squire

Re: wha wait 148 hours before join guild???

Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:35 am

megachirops wrote:
They DID warn you 3 times that it was going to happen. Every time you leave a guild you get a confirmation dialog that warns you this will happen.

NO WARNING.. otherwise I wouldn't change guild the 3rd time...

ashOck
Baron
Baron

Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:03 pm

Mckrakken wrote:
megachirops wrote:
They DID warn you 3 times that it was going to happen. Every time you leave a guild you get a confirmation dialog that warns you this will happen.

NO WARNING.. otherwise I wouldn't change guild the 3rd time...

Well, it is not a tremendous difference to be in an inactive guild that you decided to quit and not being in a guild for almost a week. The good info from this is to go to the leaderboard and search out the top guilds. You can also post in guild chat that you are looking. You will receive invites, guaranteed!

TheCrushers
Knight
Knight

Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:59 am

That sucks

FrankJScott
Duke
Duke

Loving the insights of this site :)

Wed May 06, 2020 12:53 am

Love a good read of this forum :) Btw, if you want to know how to buy the best nasal dilators online, I highly recommend this bene nostril dilatador for nostril site along with this top nasal dilatatore for nostril forum and this grande nasal dilator for nostril profile and don't forget this best nasal dilatador for russare, not to mention this great nasal dilator for snoring website alongside this top nasali dilatador for nostril profile and this super nariz dilatador for nostrils profile and don't forget this super nasale dilatador for schnarchen and this great nasal dilator for russare website along with this great nariz dilatatore for nostrils forum too! Don't forget grande nasale dilatador for schnarchen profile along with this best nasal dilatatore for nostrils forum and this great nasal dilatador for russare profile and don't forget this grande nariz dilator for russare as well as this migliore noson ekoy profile along with this best noson dilatatore nasale website and this superiore noson patency definition website and don't forget this grande noson nasenpflaster gegen schnarchen, not to mention this great noson nasal dilator page alongside this best noson ekoi profile and this grande noson nariz tapada website and don't forget this top noson nasal dilator and this superiore noson nasal dilator page along with this great noson patency definition profile too, not forgetting this best noson nariz tapada profile, as well as grande noson nasenpflaster gegen schnarchen website and finally grande noson dilatatore nasale page for good measure.

I would be remiss not to recommend this fantastic nasal dilator site along with this top rated nasal dilator profile and this cheap cerotti nasali url and don't forget this top rated cerotti nasali reading , not to mention this essential nasal web site alongside this good nasal reading and this fantastic nasal website and don't forget this cheap ekoi forum and this wonderful ekoi site along with this great ekoi web site too! Also check out this essential nasal dilator url along with this good patency definition forum and this fantastic patency definition page and don't forget this cheap patency definition article , not to mention this top dilatatore reading along with this great dilatatore site and this top rated dilatatore web site and finally this fantastic cerotti nasali forum is great too!

Oksi
Squire
Squire

Thu May 28, 2020 12:39 pm

I would like to express my gratitude to writer (get more) for his assistance with my book report. I stuck with that report and couldn't write it well - but your writers are awesome - 24 hours and my report was finished! Thank you much!