Guild tag for warlords is 「W」 and it should be added as a prefix to your IGN. For example, if your name is Crimson, you should change it to「W」Crimson after joining Warlords. You can have any sort of symbols and characters in your name and make it look like whatever you want, we don't have anything against such creativity, and the only purpose of our guild tag is to avoid misunderstandings in the Arena.
- Arena rank gems are nearly always available, as long as you can see it, you can reach it. More than half our members should already have all arena one-time rewards.
- As we have the highest level players on the server (top tier of our members are buying more than a thousand gems worth of stamina per day), we will have a lead in nearly every scenario, and you can gain advantage by association.
- Guild members with the guild tag cannot attack other guild members using the guild tag in the Arena, unless they're immediately in the next position. Example: You're #15 and they're #14. Even then, if possible you should prefer attacking other guild's players.
- There is an exception to the above rule, which applies in case the other person and you have communicated beforehand about the fight.
- Misbehavior to fellow guild members will not be tolerated.
- If you don't use the guild tag, anyone can attack you, and vice-versa.
Any violation to rules is subject to scrutiny by leader/co-leaders and we'll decide how to handle it accordingly. We understand that there can sometimes be honest mistakes, but everyone should still strive to avoid them. Multiple violation of rules will eventually get you kicked, and neither of us want to see that happen.
Guild group-chat is hosted on Line app [Link] and you can simply add sylvians or go to this link to join us there. It's much more convenient than the guild chat in-game and generally all of us prefer communicating there instead.
We're open to feedback and suggestions from both senior members on the forum as well as guild members.