Reggelt
Baron
Baron

New guild members can't fight guild war

Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:21 pm

After server merge last week we got this week a lot of new members they joined yesterday and today so i kicked out strong inacktive members....
Sunday is the day to fight guild wars.... I was very surprised when the new players wrote me they can't fight in the next guild war because they joined too late!
I knew there is a time limit but never in my wildest dreams did I imagine THIS! Basically we are almost sure gonna lose this war!
WTF lilith! Do you know that after merge guilds join together?! This is a really cruel way to punish players and guilds!
And let's not forget more wins more awards in the end!!!
I am asking now what time is the best in your opinion for new members to join? Monday only?
Is this in the rules btw because I couldn't findt it.

JerenSoon
Baron
Baron

Re: New guild members can't fight guild war

Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:01 am

It's already craved inside the Rules:

• New Guild Members after the Registration Day(which is Monday) cannot take part of the current Guild Wars.
  • Registration Day only starts on Monday (0500 Monday- 0459 Tuesday) to tally Number of Guild Members join the Guild War.

This is why they need to make it quick before the Registration Day ends to prevent such issue like these happens (such as Sudden Cut-In before Battle Phase if not implementing that kind of restrictions and so on)

Kate4ever
Knight
Knight

Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:47 pm

If they join after registration than they wont able to fight until next week

Kate4ever
Knight
Knight

Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:19 pm

Always wait On Monday and see if anyone is joining than Register afterwards. I normally Register Late