The correct configuration must get done for establishing wireless connection among printer and wireless network.
Prior to start ij.start.canon ts3122 procedure, you need to ensure whether your wireless router got physical WPS push key with correct connection.
The complete procedure is easier when physical WPS push button is use. You must configure network connection manually by making use of printer’s display menu.
How to connect canon ts3122 printer to wifi?
1. Firstly, connecting printer with power socket for turning it on.
2. Ensure the printer power lamp is working.
3. You need to search for wireless key on printer. This get easily identify with wireless icon.
4. Now press and keep wireless button on hold until you get signal from indicator light which is situated next to button.
5. The key will blink for one time and release key once it blinks.
6. Afterward you will notice printer’s indicator lamp blink constantly. This recognizes as printer wants to search network accessible within range.
7. Light will convert into blue after you press and hold WPS key on router for at least two minutes.
8. The power lamp will blink. You must wait until both lamp quits blinking. Amid this procedure printer will find and connect to right network.
9. After that, your printer gets connect to home network.
10. Once connection is successful you can use the printer quickly and begin print test for ensuring it is in connection with right network.
11. Load printer with correct size of plain paper.
12. Once paper is loaded ensure the printer is On.
13. Find resume key on printer and press it.
14. The lamp near to button will blink for at least fifteen times.
15. Printer will begin to print sheet with network details.
16. The requirement is to verify information on sheet as SSID on it must showcase correct name of home network.
17. After verifying details on print sheet, you can begin using canon ts3122 printer.