1. Respect the opinions of other users, even if they are different from yours. Remember that this is a public forum and therefore, rudeness, insulting and hateful messages will not be tolerated.
2. Sexual, vulgar and offensive language will not be tolerated. Moderators and administrators have a final say in what is and is not appropriate. Any abuse towards our Staff, moderators and/or administrators in any form will not be tolerated.
3. Before creating a New Topic use the forum “Search Function” to see if there is a topic available that can be used. If not, give a clear title to your topic, don’t write the title in capital letters and post in the appropriate sub-forum.
4. Don’t write spam messages that are not going to contribute to our forum.
5. Users that make multiple or repeated posts only to get a higher ranking will get a warning from the administrators/moderators and have their ranking removed.
6. If you want to add content to a message posted recently, always use the EDIT function located in the top right corner of your message.
7. Personal messages to forum users should be sent using the “Private Message” function.
8. Users are permitted only one forum account. Creating multiple accounts will result in a permanent ban of all accounts.
9. Do not attempt to claim to represent or speak on behalf of Lilith Games if you are not a Lilith Games employee. Do not deliberately and/or maliciously spread false information about Lilith games or its employees.
10. Discussing the abuse or exploitation of service platform payment, refund, rating or similar systems is strictly prohibited.
11. If you have a problem with an action taken by moderators such as banning, closing forum topics, deleting messages etc, you can send a private message or e-mail to the Lilith Games staff. In the forum, members from the staff have the “Administrator” or “Senior Moderator” rankings. If you have a problem with actions taken by the staff you can send a private message or e-mail to the staff but understand that you are not allowed to discuss publicly any disciplinary action taken by staff or moderators.
The ranks are the sub-titles that each user receives depending on the number of posts. Special users such as administrators, moderators and community program members have special ranks. The current rank is divided as follows:
0 to 30 messages: Ghoul
31 to 100 messages: Unknown Slayer
101 to 500 messages: Bounty Hunter
501 to 2000 messages: Bone Crusher
5000 or more messages: Supreme Intellect
The avatar size limit is 150 x 150 pixels. You can select an avatar from our gallery or use an avatar from your choice (hosted in other website).
You can put an image in your signature and/or text. The image size limit is 480 x 220 pixels. Please try to not put images with big file size in your signature.