Michele Schiavetta
Squire
Squire

Re: [Guide]Advices from a Pro

Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:30 pm

Blitz468 wrote:
Ok. I still don't think it is great advice. Her heal is higher at orange fusion, and she has much higher health so she stays alive especially with Riley's ability to tear up a back line.

Yes her heal is higher, my guild (=50 people all first in our server) had it tested. At orange she gains only health and armor wich are useful, but loses healing power. Decide for yourself what you prefer. Since Flora is generally used only for healing, is good use leaving her at p+3. Peace ;)
Server 021 Avilmare
guild [Rise & Repeat] 30291

Michele Schiavetta
Squire
Squire

Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:10 pm

Blitz468 wrote:
Michele Schiavetta wrote:
Blitz468 wrote:
Ok. I still don't think it is great advice. Her heal is higher at orange fusion, and she has much higher health so she stays alive especially with Riley's ability to tear up a back line.

Yes her heal is higher, my guild (=50 people all first in our server) had it tested. At orange she gains only health and armor wich are useful, but loses healing power. Decide for yourself what you prefer. Since Flora is generally used only for healing, is good use leaving her at p+3. Peace ;)

My Orange Flora is over 3400 per wave for healing. What is your p3 per wave?

mine is lvl90 and misses a sage wand and a shuriken, and no enchantment at all (Dont use her). Heals 3289 per wave. Enchanting all gear and giving her the missing ones i suppose it surpasses 3400.
Server 021 Avilmare

Michele Schiavetta
Squire
Squire

Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:44 pm

Dedal0 wrote:
In the 02/17 patch now I can take eThera as soulstone arena. I recommended to invest on her?

updated guide. Yes, invest in her.
Server 021 Avilmare