Our test servers will soon be updated to Patch 1.15.12. This update marks the beginning of the Rose Chest Event and makes several changes to hero and racial balance.
Test servers will be suspended for maintenance on November 9 at 6:00 AM UTC for an estimated 2 hours while the game is updated. When maintenance is complete, simply open the game to download the update and continue playing. We apologize for the wait!
Below are the detailed patch notes:
ROSE CHEST EVENT
• You now have a chance to directly obtain Rose by opening chests. Included in the chest will be huge resource rewards as well as equipment, EXP Cards, and Attribute Cards exclusive to Rose.
• If you already have Rose in your army when you open a chest containing her, the chest reward will automatically convert into an exclusive EXP Card for Rose.
HERO BALANCE CHANGES
• Increased the range and damage of “Ice Nova”.
• Greatly increased the damage of "Glacial Shard" and increased the trigger rate from 25% to 35%.
• Greatly increased the damage of “Blizzard”.
• "Gust" ability now tosses enemies into the air for 3 seconds, subsequently stunning them for 3-15 seconds upon landing. Stun duration scales with ability level.
Due to the above hero changes, the following events will be available after the update until November 12 at 4PM UTC.
HERO RESET EVENT: Commanders who had Yip prior to the update will have the opportunity to reset him.
• Resetting a hero returns it to level 1.
• Hero experience, ability, and attribute points will be returned to your inventory in the form of cards.
• Any equipment will be returned to your inventory with their cooldowns reset.
HERO EXCHANGE EVENT: Commanders who had Yip prior to the update will have the opportunity to exchange him.
• Yip can be exchanged for one of the following heroes: Vallari, Tiadrin, Cleo, Rose, Gafgar, Jacques, Bane, or Elena.
• After the exchange, Yip’s level and experience will be inherited by the new hero.
• Yip’s extra ability and attribute points will be returned to your inventory in the form of cards.
• Note: you cannot exchange a hero after you have reset it.
RACIAL BALANCE CHANGES
• Greatly increased the health and attack of Archers, Longbowmen, and Feathershots. Increased the flight speed of arrows.
• Greatly increased the health and amount healed by Priestesses, Abbesses, and Saints. Greatly increased the healing range.
• Greatly increased the health and attack of Acolytes, Occultists, and Warlocks. Increased the flight speed of basic magical attacks. Greatly increased the ranged attack range. Improved garrison troop attack logic such that multiple targets will be attacked at once.
• Greatly increased the health of Mummies, Conjurers, and Necrolytes. Increased the flight speed of basic magical attacks. Greatly increased the ranged attack range. Reduced the Resurrect time interval. Greatly reduced the training cost.
• Greatly increased the health and increased the attack of Ninjas, Assassins, and Shadows.
• You will now receive a system alert when you are online and your stronghold is attacked.