hengli
Lilith Games Staff - Admin
Lilith Games Staff - Admin

Developer Diary - Choose your Champion

Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:18 am

Greetings Commanders!

I hope you are all doing great! As the last month of the year makes its entrance, I would like to talk to you about a feature that some of you have been asking for months. I am talking about customization.

We are going to introduce several different forms of customization, with the first and probably most exciting one being the new avatar system. In the future, when riding across the map, you will run not only into Avalons, Avrils and Rufios. With the new avatar system, you will be able to choose any of the Heroes you own to be your avatar when you travel the lands of Nore. And because a Hero usually does not travel on foot, there will be customization options for your steed as well! Granted, some Heroes like Rose and Cleo will probably not need a horse, but the others do, and they will be happy to not all sit on the same horse.
We will also slowly start rolling out new Hero skins, one at a time. It will take some time until all Heroes have skin options, but once you have unlocked a skin, you can equip it for the respective Hero and they will wear the new skin in all game modes.

Another little feature that we are going to introduce due to popular request is the possibility of changing your player name more than just one time. Initially, we thought once should be enough, but apparently many of you want to change their name multiple times, and now you will be able to do so.
We hope you like the new customization options! I for myself can’t wait to see all that variety roam the lands from Neferak to Skarn, and from Hyral to Athaly. Have you decided who your avatar is going to be yet?