Art of Conquest will soon be updated to Patch 1.16.6.
Servers will be suspended for maintenance on January 9 at 1:00 AM UTC for an estimated 2 hours while the game is updated. When maintenance is complete, simply open the game to download the update and continue playing. We apologize for the wait!
Below are the detailed patch notes:
ROYAL GUARD TOWERS
The King, Governors, and some Advisors can now deploy Royal Guard Towers:
• A new skill called "Deploy Guards" will be unlocked for the King, Governors, and some Advisors. Use it to place a Tower garrisoned by Royal Guards on an empty district in any city within your kingdom.
• The Governor of a city can move the location of a Tower to another district or disband the Royal Guard Tower entirely.
• The King has another new skill called "Promote Guards" that can improve a Tower in any city within your kingdom by increasing its defensive wall health and the number of troops in its garrison force.
Royal Guard Towers can provide players with resources and troops:
• Towers collect basic and rare resources, but they can be attacked and plundered by players from enemy kingdoms.
• After you move from the capital, when collecting Income from the city you reside in you will also earn "City Income" that can be used to trade for troops and resources at Royal Guard Towers.
Towers can help Defend the strongholds of Commanders within the city:
• When a city is attacked by enemy kingdom players, only after all defending players and Royal Guard Towers have been totally defeated will the city be occupied by the enemy kingdom.
• Commanders can Defend the Royal Guard Towers stationed in their home cities.
After the new Attackers list went online, we received a lot of feedback from players who found the 7-day counterattack window difficult to adjust to. In response, we are shortening the counterattack window to 3 days. After the update, Commanders who attacked you more than 3 days ago will be removed from the Attackers list and will not be able to be counterattacked.
NATIONAL POWER AND MIGRATION
To better gauge the overall strength of each kingdom, we have added a "National Power" index:
• National Power is related to the recent territorial size (number of cities controlled) of a kingdom and the strength of its Commanders.
• Added a "National Power" leaderboard that ranks all kingdoms.
We have made an adjustment to migration in relation to the introduction of National Power:
• Previously, Commanders could not migrate to the kingdom that controlled the most cities. Now, Commanders cannot migrate to the kingdom with the highest National Power.
TRANSMUTING HERO CARDS
Commanders can now transmute extra unwanted hero-specific attribute, experience, and ability cards at the Alchemy Core:
• A hero-specific card can be transmuted only if the player already has that hero and the hero's attributes, experience, or ability points are already maxed.
• Transmuting a hero-specific card may produce a random card that can be used by all heroes.
• If your Commander model uses a hero that has equipped a special skin, your Commander model will now be updated to display the equipped hero skin.
• When you view the profile page of another Commander, you can no longer directly see the city they reside in.
• To prevent the Lord or Ministers of your House from accidentally abandoning a city, we moved the "Abandon" button to the City tab in the House menu.
• Commanders will now receive a notification mail upon being attacked by Tiadrin's "Purge the Lands" ability.
• Fixed a bug that caused Arbalesters and Desperados garrisoned on the stronghold wall to fire Piercing Arrows even when there were no enemy troops in front of them.
• Fixed a bug that caused troops to stop attacking after killing Rose while she was casting Spider Web.
• Fixed a bug that prevented Cleo from casting her level 8 ability "Book of Eclipse".
Finally, we’d like to wish everyone a fun time in the game with your friends!