Servers will be suspended for maintenance on July 17 at 1AM UTC
for an estimated 2 hours while the game is updated to Patch 1.18.18
. When maintenance is complete, simply open the game to download the update and continue playing.CITY CAPTURE
• During the capture phase, if a city is occupied by players from only one House, that House will gain capture progress at the normal speed.
• During the capture phase, if a city is occupied by players from more than one House, then the House with the highest total Power will slowly gain capture progress. Capture progress for other Houses will be halted.
• Each House maintains its own independent capture progress. When there is a change in which House is capturing the city, capture progress for that House continues from where it last was halted.
• The capture progress of a House will reset only if all its players are driven from the city.
• Players can open a details menu to view the relative Power of Houses contending a city as well as the capture progress of each House.
• During the capture phase, players not affiliated with any House cannot attack players within the city.
• Players who defeat enemy Commanders capturing the city, but are ineligible to plant their flag and stake a claim on the city, will gain Surrender status. HEGEMON EFFECT
The pride of the victor presents an angle of attack for the defeated.
• All players who participated in winning back-to-back Succession Wars, including players who left the House of the reining Emperor during or after the war, will receive one stack of the Hegemon effect, which is part buff and part debuff. This effect can be stacked at most 5 times. Below are the buffs and debuffs imparted by the Hegemon effect:
• Bronze army cap +100
• Free troop rush training time +5 minutes
• During next Succession War, troop health -10%
• During next Succession War, troop attack -10%
• Bonus chests will no longer be rewarded to House members upon back-to-back victories.REALM TRANSFER
• You can transfer to a realm only if it is older than the realm your character was created on, and you may choose any kingdom except the one that controls the most cities.
• The cost of transferring is determined by a projection of your Power rank on the target realm. You cannot transfer if your Power would be rank 1 in the target realm, nor can you transfer if your stronghold level would exceed the current highest player stronghold level.
• You cannot transfer before your stronghold reaches level 15.
• Lords of noble Houses, the Emperor, and Kings cannot transfer.
• You cannot transfer if you discovered a dragon boss whose raid battle has yet to conclude.
• Loaned troops must be recalled or returned before you can transfer.
• After transferring, certain game data related to your character will be preserved. This includes your stronghold level, heroes, troops, items, certain resources, and gameplay progress. Other data will not be preserved. This includes your Advisorship, House affiliation, and event progress and rankings. For more details, see the "About Realm Transfer" information section in-game.ABILITY CASTING
• When a hero falls in battle, its ability cards will now be grayed out. Tapping on a grayed-out ability card will not result in the ability being cast.
• After an ability card has been grayed out, once another hero or troop ability has been cast, the grayed-out card will disappear.OTHER UPDATES
• A new "Train 10" times button has been added to the Dragon Lair menu.
• Movement speed buffs no longer stack when you are traveling about the world. Instead, the highest movement speed buff will be applied.
We will be following your feedback closely as we continue in our quest to make Nore the best possible world for all our Commanders. Remember to visit our Facebook
page for more inside scoops.