Servers will be suspended for maintenance on July 31 at 6AM UTC for an estimated 4 hours while the game is updated to Patch 1.18.22. When maintenance is complete, simply open the game to download the update and continue playing.
• All House members are eligible to participate. The House that deals the highest overall damage to a golem gets points for slaying it and enters the leaderboard (top 1000 Houses are displayed).
• The Golem Invasion will last for 3 days, starting from August 10 at 8AM to August 13 at 7AM. Golems and Molten Golems will simultaneously appear around all cities every 4 hours. Golems are worth 10 points, while Molten Golems are worth 100 points.
• When battling Golems, heroes do not expend mana, or fall injured. Likewise, troops do not die and abilities do not cost resources. However, heroes expend Energy to battle.
• When a Golem takes damage, the battle enters a seven-minute countdown. If the Golem isn't defeated by the end of the countdown, its health will be fully restored.
• Commanders cannot leave the battle once it has begun. Neither can the battle be restarted.
• House members who participate in defeating a golem will receive rewards via the mail. Members of Houses that rank top 10 on the leaderboard will receive extra rewards.
• Attack invading Golems to win personal rewards.
GLADIATOR GAMES UPDATED
• Removed the Hand of Wisdom from Final Prizes. Instead, Commanders who rank top 3 on the leaderboard can now get a Gladiator's Dragon Chest.
• Removed Revenge.
• Points will no longer be earned for winning a defensive battle.
HERO ABILITY UPDATES
• "Provoke" ability now takes effect for 8 seconds once the battle begins.
• Increased the max level of "Strong Physique" ability to 9. With each level upgraded, Rufio now gets extra Stamina.
• Increased health recovery rate of "Resilience" ability.
• Increased health of "Mana Barrier" ability.
• Increased health of "Wind Wall" ability.
• You can now make multiple purchases (up to 10 at a time) at the Black Market.
• Various new chests added. You can now open multiple chests (up to 10 at a time) with one press of a button.
• You can now toggle the equipment sets of all heroes with one press of a button. This patch will clear all previous preset equipment sets. Only the current items remain equipped.
• Dragon Raids discovered by other House members are now automatically displayed within the dragon boss menu accessed by tapping the dragon button at the top left corner of the screen.
• Dragon leaderboard added, from which you can now view the attributes and abilities of other players’ dragons.
• In Colosseum battles, Rose's "Spider Web" can now be cast by the AI.
We will be following your feedback closely as we continue in our quest to make Nore the best possible world for all our Commanders. Remember to visit our Facebook page for more inside scoops.