Servers will be suspended for maintenance on October 11 at 1AM UTC for an estimated 2 hours
while the game is updated to Patch 1.19.06. When maintenance is complete, simply open the game to download the update and continue playing.CLASH OF FATE
Preseason battles will start at 02:00 on October 8. The time of the official season will be announced later.Event Rules
• You will be matched with opponent Houses across all realms.
• Matched Houses fight in a new battleground to capture the Nexus and gain points.
• Matches last one hour. At the end of a match, the House with the most points will be victorious. All participants and House members will be rewarded according to the result.
• Earn Karma by defeating enemy troops and controlling the Nexus. Rewards will be delivered according to the Karma Leaderboard at the end of the match.
• Each House must participate in 8 battles every season. Final rewards will be delivered according to win records at the end of each season.
• There will be a preseason match before the first official season.Preparing for Battle
• Lords and Ministers of the top 30 Houses on the House Power Leaderboard will be eligible to sign up to compete.
• Each House can appoint at most 20 members to participate.
• Participants bring their entire armies to battle. Injuries and deaths do not carry over outside of the battlefield. Defeated Commanders are teleported to the respawn point and prevented from moving for 90 seconds while their army is respawned.
• The Nexus is the key to victory. Both Houses battle for control, and the House that has more members occupying the Nexus will continuously gain points.Rewards
• Commanders can earn Karma through duels and controlling the Nexus. The top 5 Commanders on the Karma Leaderboard be rewarded at the end of each match.
• All Commanders of the winning House earn victory rewards. Commanders who participated in a match will earn bonus victory rewards. All Commanders of the losing House earn participation rewards. Commanders who participated in a match will earn bonus participation rewards.
• At the end of a season, Commanders who participated in 3 matches or more will earn season rewards. If you leave your House during a season, your match records will be cleared.
• You can check your match records and rankings in the Event Center.Prisoners of War Event
The first Prisoners of War event will last for 3 days.The Prison
• Commanders with strongholds above level 10 will get a new event building, the Prison. During the event, you can capture enemy Heroes by attacking enemy strongholds.Capturing Heroes
• During the event, you have chance to capture an enemy hero when attacking an enemy stronghold. Destroying the enemy stronghold wall will ensure that you to capture an enemy hero.
• No more than one hero at a time may be held captive from a single Commander.
• Heroes cannot be captured from a stronghold protected by a Shield or during siege battles in the Succession War.Captured Heroes
• Being held captive, a hero cannot be deployed in battles or reflected into the Void.
• The higher the level of a hero, the longer the term of imprisonment.Rescuing Heroes
• Attack or invite other Commanders to attack the stronghold where your hero is held captive. You are sure to rescue your hero at the end of a siege battle or after destroying an enemy stronghold wall.
• Chat with the Commander who captured your Hero. Heroes can be released ahead of schedule.
• Use a Release Order to rescue your hero immediately (each Commander starts with one Release Order at the beginning of the event).
• Heroes will be released automatically when the term of imprisonment concludes.
• Heroes will be released automatically when the Commander who captured them moves back to the capital.
• Heroes will be released automatically at the end of the event.OTHER UPDATES
• Sound effect added when acquiring or riding a mount.
• A countdown will start 24 hours before the Gladiator Games begin.
• Preset equipment will not be transmuted.
• You can now close House gift popups by tapping the area outside.
• Added new ability cards for Rakanese troops during battle.
We will be following your feedback closely as we continue in our quest to make Nore the best possible world for all our Commanders. Remember to visit our Facebook page for more inside scoops.